Tony_S, I just want to make sure that you understand that you shouldn't have "cleaned" your coin if you thought it was collectible.
IF this had been a rare coin, cleaning it with a toothbrush would have been a bad idea. It not that the toothbrush could have damaged the surfaces, but any debris that the brush dislodged could have stuck in the bristles. THAT could cause lots of damage to the coin leaving hairline scratches or worse.
Only one a few solvents followed by distilled water should be used to dislodge contaminates and rinse the coin. Never use anything that requires friction. Don't even wipe a coin with a cloth. Once the coin has been dipped in the proper solvent then rinsed with distilled water, then PAT it dry.
We have seen people ruin very rare items by cleaning them improperly.
"Shine, shine, a Roosevelt dime
All the way to Baltimore and running out of time" - Tom Waits 'Clap Hands'