Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

50 Dollar Bill Series 2004 A

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 12 / Views: 748Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
55 Posts
 Posted 01/08/2020  2:02 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add OutlawboB to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Got this bill there alot of 8s just wondering if could sale or any advise it's a 2004 A series. Thanks all comments and advise welcome

Valued Member
United States
55 Posts
 Posted 01/08/2020  2:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OutlawboB to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Trying to upload back
Learn More...
United States
90260 Posts
Valued Member
United States
55 Posts
 Posted 01/08/2020  3:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OutlawboB to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hope this comes out
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
50625 Posts
 Posted 01/08/2020  3:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Don't think this note would carry a premium.
Edited by Coinfrog
01/08/2020 7:58 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
2723 Posts
 Posted 01/08/2020  4:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add WheatBack to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Spend it.
Valued Member
United States
55 Posts
 Posted 01/08/2020  6:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OutlawboB to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ok thanks to Yall for the help. I'll keep looking and looking.
Valued Member
United States
55 Posts
 Posted 01/08/2020  6:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OutlawboB to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm guessing that if the 0 was a 8-4 it would been better
Pillar of the Community
United States
2848 Posts
 Posted 01/08/2020  7:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got to hand it to it, it's got a lot of 8's. I bet you wished they were arranged in a fancy kind of way like a radar or repeater, and as long as we're wishing, might as well wish it were in uncirculated condition, or a star note. Now we're talking, a series 2004A $50 New York star note in uncirculated condition, 64,000 print run.

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10627 Posts
 Posted 01/08/2020  11:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Outlaw, regardless of value that's a nice note anyway. I'm always happy to see that no-nonsense Grant looking back at me, no matter the condition.
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
290 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2020  12:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Snoopydoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
8 is considered very lucky in Chinese culture, someone may be interested in it for all the 8's.

[Why 8 is Auspicious, 8 is considered lucky and favored by Chinese because it holds meaning in both traditional and modern cultures.]

I still haven't figured out how to get the quote symbols to work, sorry.
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
290 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2020  12:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Snoopydoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The Eight Directions of Taoism
In Taoist culture, 8 is associated with wholeness and completeness. According to I Ching (#26131;#32463;), the bagua (#20843;#21350;), or the eight trigrams, are the foundation that generates everything.

The Eight Directions (Bafang #20843;#26041;) represent the whole universe in Taoist spatial conception. These eight directions are also used to explain individual destiny, as in Bazi (#20843;#23383;), a Chinese fortune-telling method that depicts one's life course according to the trigram of one's date of birth.

(II) Modern Business

In modern China, '8' is associated with wealth. 'Eight' (#20843;) in Chinese is pronounced 'ba' and sounds similar to fa (#21457;, trad. #30332;, i.e. facai #21457;#36130;), meaning "well-off" or "getting rich in a short time". Thus 8 is said to invite great wealth.

Associating '8' with money is believed to have originated in Cantonese culture, especially in Hong Kong - a business hub - and soon became popular in other parts of China, as the country and its people pursued economic development, and attained material gains and profits.
Valued Member
United States
55 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2020  4:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OutlawboB to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks once again. Celtic Knot ibahree with you
  Previous TopicReplies: 12 / Views: 748Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.64 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05