Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

AU Market Correction Imminent!

Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member
United States
326 Posts
 Posted 02/10/2020  7:00 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add howell1018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
A bought a few gold bullion coins today. This is a sure sign that gold market will probably turn around and test the $1,000 level again. Now I'm going to go outside and wash my car so that it will rain.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2768 Posts
 Posted 02/10/2020  7:02 pm  Show Profile   Check silverwolf's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add silverwolf to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Buy high and sell low..
Bedrock of the Community
Australia
16644 Posts
 Posted 02/10/2020  7:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sel_69l to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Aladdin's magic car:- polish it, and it rains!

If you have held gold before the 2012 price spike, it matters not one jot now.

A couple of week ago, I bought about US $6,500 of Pt. I am not all that bothered if the price of that goes up or down much.

All I know is that bullion pays better than low interest bank deposits minus tax.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1529 Posts
 Posted 02/10/2020  7:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I work in finance and today I was talking to our research team and I asked about the price of AU/AG and asked their thoughts. They said we have no idea, prices are currently higher than economic conditions dictate, so if our experts have no idea I know less than they do.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3882 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2020  8:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fistfulladirt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I work in finance and today I was talking to our research team and I asked about the price of AU/AG and asked their thoughts. They said we have no idea, prices are currently higher than economic conditions dictate, so if our experts have no idea I know less than they do.
Now that's funny! Curious, what they say about stocks.
When I listen to LED ZEPPELIN...so do my neighbors...
Roll hunting since '77
Dirt fishing since '72
Pillar of the Community
United States
1529 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2020  8:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Our research team is bullish as the earning to value ratio is still pretty good compared to a bubble for most stocks ( please take out Amazon, Tesla etc.. as these are just way too high), with the economy growing at over 2% per year and the fundamentals good, they expect a good 2020 and see no issues for 2021. I work in Real Estate investments and the current best sectors are Industrial and Apartments, both returning high rates. Retail isn't as bad as the news makes out to be and office is in the middle of change, the error of cubes and offices is probably at the beginning of the end. Doesn't mean you won't need office space the average space given to an individual is shrinking from 100 sq feet to around 25 square feet, but offices are adding game rooms, quiet areas, phone booths and other spaces. What this means is that office space will have more people but with significantly more amenities. My office became one of these, I have a desk but never use it, I just walk around and plug in my laptop someplace. Today I played Gallaga on the new video game console after a meeting. We also have 2 coffee machines that make everything from coffee to mocha lattes. But we also increased out worker count by 75 in the same sized office.
Pillar of the Community
United States
6668 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2020  9:09 pm  Show Profile   Check GrapeCollects's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add GrapeCollects to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I have a desk but never use it, I just walk around and plug in my laptop someplace. Today I played Gallaga on the new video game console after a meeting. We also have 2 coffee machines that make everything from coffee to mocha lattes.

*looks around office at work*

Hmm. See these items I do not. Unfair this is.
My best finds: 1999-WAM:http://goccf.com/t/332161 1988-RDV-6:http://goccf.com/t/335954#2873459 1986-Off-center: http://goccf.com/t/335952
1999 WAM #2:http://goccf.com/t/338710&whichpage=1
1981 Double Struck In Collar: http://goccf.com/t/350199&whichpage=1
ANA id: 3194067
My Type Set: http://goccf.com/t/359443&whichpage=1
If you want to buy something or sell something or just talk, shoot me a PM!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1529 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2020  9:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
They also added the following:
Meditation Room
Quiet Room
Phone Booths
Collaboration spaces (basically like my kitchen counter, this is where I mostly work)
and free food, we have Granola, Goldfish Crackers, Tail Mix and Banana Chips and fruit and granola bars.

Personally I like it, but I was a work from home employee for the last 13 years, I would rather work from home.
Pillar of the Community
United States
567 Posts
 Posted 02/14/2020  2:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
thank you, howell1018. I will buy the dip. lol
Pillar of the Community
United States
3438 Posts
 Posted 02/14/2020  7:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add acloco to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
LOL!

Would you turn down buying 90% silver for 15x face tomorrow please?
Valued Member
United States
326 Posts
 Posted 02/20/2020  4:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add howell1018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Alright, gold is at 1,620 as I type this. I may have been wrong. Perhaps it's safe to wash my car even though they're predicting rain for this weekend.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3882 Posts
 Posted 02/21/2020  06:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fistfulladirt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Gold at $1637 this moment.
When I listen to LED ZEPPELIN...so do my neighbors...
Roll hunting since '77
Dirt fishing since '72
Valued Member
Canada
59 Posts
 Posted 02/21/2020  08:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sbr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
now it is at 1647 very vibrant move in the last few days. I was sorry I sold my palladium a couple of months ago but at least I rolled it into gold.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2064 Posts
 Posted 02/23/2020  9:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Arkie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
$1660. Please keep us advised of future predictions.
Bedrock of the Community
Australia
16644 Posts
 Posted 02/23/2020  10:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sel_69l to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The gold price may spike due to the threat of the coronavirus.
But don't worry about that.
After the threat has passed, the gold price will revert back to responding to all of the other influences that previously affected the price.

If make an opportunistic purchase of gold now, rest assured that the investment will sail right through the (coming?) price spike, and out the other side. No loss, no gain due to the coronavirus.
If you don't like speculating, then don't buy gold.
If you are happy to speculate, buy shares instead. That's what Warren Buffet does. Gold is usually an anti cyclical investment.
If you want to take advantage of profits, then sell some gold now, but it is up you to decide exactly when to do that.
Pillar of the Community
United States
5053 Posts
 Posted 03/13/2020  12:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jack jeckel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

See todays closing price
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.67 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05