Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Got My First W Mint Quarter

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 554Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community

United States
589 Posts
 Posted 02/19/2020  5:53 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add santafeboy to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Not roll searching but in change at the Dollar Tree a San Antonio 2019 W
Pillar of the Community
5120 Posts
 Posted 02/19/2020  7:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add USSID18 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron!

In Memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 to April 15, 2020
Pillar of the Community
United States
3284 Posts
 Posted 02/19/2020  10:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great to hear, their cashiers most not know about the W mint marks....and lets not tell them....
Learn More...
United States
87772 Posts
 Posted 02/20/2020  4:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Excellent!

Your topic was moved to the appropriate forum for the proper attention.
Valued Member
United States
350 Posts
 Posted 02/20/2020  5:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DeputyMax to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats! Isn't it fun to find something special circulating in the wild?
I never met a man I didn't like - Will Rogers
I never met a half dollar I didn't like - DeputyMax
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10499 Posts
 Posted 02/20/2020  5:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome!

Which quarter is it?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2093 Posts
 Posted 02/20/2020  6:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Or it didn't happen
Pillar of the Community
United States
589 Posts
 Posted 02/20/2020  6:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add santafeboy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not knowing how to post images
Learn More...
United States
87772 Posts
  Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 554Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.59 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05