Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Proof ASE With A Privy V75 Mark?

First page | Previous Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 88 / Views: 8,323Next Topic
Page: of 6
Pillar of the Community
United States
644 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2020  3:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RPT to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm going to try for both but it's unlikely I'll get a gold.

The gold will probably be selling on eBay for moon money.

The mint website more than likely will crash.
Learn More...
United States
92255 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
816 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2020  9:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Who is getting one?

I think you should have added "going to attempt". I have a feeling it's going to be a similar scenario to last years 2019 ASE-S ERP. Especially with the gold and silver releasing at the same time, luck and a good connection will be key.
Valued Member
United States
358 Posts
 Posted 10/29/2020  01:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrpapageorgio to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Will attempt both. Optimistic for silver, gold will be a lottery ticket.

Not gonna lie, I will flip the gold if I get it. Can probably get a few regular gold eagles for what it'll sell for. Silver eagle goes in the collection.
Edited by mrpapageorgio
10/29/2020 01:08 am
Valued Member
Canada
60 Posts
 Posted 10/29/2020  10:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jazzy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Unlike the ERP from last year, I imagine those who fail to get the gold one this year will continue to attempt to get a silver one. Thus driving up demand for the silver issue compared to last year.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1270 Posts
 Posted 11/05/2020  11:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wornslick to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Website is already freezing up!
Valued Member
Canada
60 Posts
 Posted 11/05/2020  12:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jazzy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Successfully bought my Silver one. Froze up for a minute but after that I placed the order without any problems.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2169 Posts
 Posted 11/05/2020  12:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add trdhrdr007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Froze a bunch of times, got one in my bag, wouldn't let me check out.....& now temporarily banned me from the website
Valued Member
United States
369 Posts
 Posted 11/05/2020  12:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bzookaj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got one, after many issues and having to reload.
Valued Member
United States
151 Posts
 Posted 11/05/2020  12:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Sean1011 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
How long does the temporary ban last? Does anyone know?
Pillar of the Community
United States
6298 Posts
 Posted 11/05/2020  12:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add muddler to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Banned also!
Pillar of the Community
United States
6662 Posts
 Posted 11/05/2020  12:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got one - FINALLY! Many, many reloads. I was given notice four times at the final checkout that the up to date credit card I have saved with them on my account is invalid!

So instead of selecting the saved card, I typed the number in manually and this time it failed 5 times at least. But since I do not have another card, my hopes were dashed, but I kept trying b/c I knew the card is good.

I do so hope they quit issuing these limited edition ASEs. I might just have to quit collecting them and cash in the nice ones I have for other coins.

Of course it would not be frustrating if their computers would work consistently. I totally understand the rush and clogged e-lines of communication. Its the obvious computer error of being told repeatedly the saved, updated credit card I just used to get the 2020 S a few weeks ago is an invalid number!

Its also scary since I don't have another card I could substitute!

It IS 2020 right? Are they using Commodore 64s?

Come to think of it, Commodore was a lot more reliable

Anyway - a bright spot in the week for sure!
- When I value " being right" more than what IS right, I am then right...a fool.
- How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
- Prosp long and liver.
Learn More...
United States
92255 Posts
Page: of 6 Previous TopicReplies: 88 / Views: 8,323Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 2.14 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05