Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Nice Set I Just Picked Up

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 14 / Views: 555Next Topic  

United States
49 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2020  07:57 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add CptSig to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
here I have my latest addition to my hobby and figured id share with the community...enjoy

Pillar of the Community
United States
6232 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2020  08:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add muddler to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice pair, congratulations
United States
49 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2020  08:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CptSig to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
is this the right spot for posting coin/coins in a collection? I had one moved the other day
Learn More...
United States
15993 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2020  08:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@CS, this subforum is for discussions about how to photograph coins rather than for showing us your new purchases. Based on your title and comments, I think that this thread is better off sitting in our NCLT subforum.
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz

United States
49 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2020  08:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CptSig to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
sorry aim fairly new to this site so iam not sure what NCLT stands for when talking about a fourm I found my awnser
Edited by CptSig
04/03/2020 08:58 am
Learn More...
United States
15993 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2020  09:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@CS, no problem about posting in the wrong spot at all--I can fix this for you easily. And sorry for using jargon. As you now know, NCLT stands for non-circulating legal tender.
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz

Pillar of the Community
United States
3488 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2020  09:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KenKat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Love both of those! The fact that they are both 70s is a little bonus as well.
United States
49 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2020  10:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CptSig to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i love them reverse and enhanced coins
Learn More...
United States
86151 Posts
Valued Member
United States
206 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2020  3:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Reno32 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
ANACS is a good grading company like the other 2
Edited by Reno32
04/03/2020 3:07 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4407 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2020  3:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add commems to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats! Very nice set! Thanks for sharing!

My set is still in its 2013 OGP.

Collecting history one coin or medal at a time! (c) commems. All rights reserved.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1022 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2020  4:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CitationSquirrel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great additions CptSig!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10436 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2020  4:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oh, very sweet set! Like commems, mine resides in its OGP.

I do like ANACS for their slabs that are readable from the top.
Pillar of the Community
United States
600 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2020  7:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bud250r to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I like em!
Pillar of the Community
United States
722 Posts
 Posted 04/04/2020  6:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ballyhoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Very nice. Are these the first you've bought? If so, that's a great start.
  Previous TopicReplies: 14 / Views: 555Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.61 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05