Well I'm new to ancient coins. And I need help. I Have collected u.s. coins for quite some time and got bored. I ended up purchasing many hundreds of dollars worth of coins on eBay a nieve mistake without doing research first. The seller gaurentees all items so I had no worries till I started my research. That's how I found this sight.
And came across the list of fake eBay sellers. The person that I bought from is on this list. I found that the vaspasian coin pictured was a known forgerie. And the two raja lakhana udayaditya coins came separate and are identical. I even found the genuine coin that these were cast from on vcoins, unless that one is a fake too. But my question is are any of these coins in the pictures authentic, they are made of silver and the hemiobols look real here are the pictures. I have done lots of research on the history and rulers of these coins and feel informed on what they are supposed to be. I also have weights for most of them from the post
1.The udayaditya coins are around 2.5 grams and I have 3 identical which leads to fake
2.The vaspasian,, Titus and Domitian 2.8 grams know forgery on forgerynetwork.com
3.The sinitruces or gorteze coin is 3.39 grams unsure of authenticity
4. The phillip II with head of Apollo on front and a chariot on reverse is 3.1 grams the only similar one I can find is a gold stater
5.The shapur II is 2.25 grams unsure of authenticity
6. The first hemiobol..I can't find another and am unsure about it. looks like the head of sues and head of Alexander maybe cappadocia? It weighs .54 grams
7. The second hemi is Cyprus, salamis, euelthon, rams head blank back.36 grams unsure of authenticity neat coin if it's real 500bc I hope this one is not fake.
8. Third hemi is kyzikos Musial and .68 grams. Unsure
9. Is Darius II coin with fire alter behind bust 3.1 grams. Unsure probably fake
10. Menander I ? Not received yet 2.5 grams probably a fake
11. Domitian? Not received yet probably fake
12. Coin glass pendant with extremely rare Bactrian coins. Wrong metal looks like brass or bronze. Probably fake. Any help would be appreciated. I am new at this and am quite frustrated. Especially since I spent a lot of $$ . The reason for this post is to see if any are authentic especially the hemis I like them a lot. thank you in advance you guys are awesome. Ps sorry for the long post. I hope everything is right. I read the rules