Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

First PCGS Submission As Requested!

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 18 / Views: 888Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member

United States
75 Posts
 Posted 07/18/2020  4:45 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Pennylady to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hey guys!
Per my last post we talked about me wanting to submit some of the coins I have to PCGS, so per your request here is my first submission. I am waiting on the second submission that I sent in with this one and will post the results of that one as well (super anxious to get that one back lol).
Anyway, here is the good, the not so good and not so ugly lol.
1964 Lincoln cent MS66
1964 D Lincoln cent MS65
1914 Lincoln cent MS64
1974 S Lincoln cent MS66
I had another 2 rolls of 1964 P&D in my hoard I opened after this submission and will send off a couple of those that are very nice, nicer than the 64's here.
Again thank you guys for the support and telling it like it is lol.
Tammy

Valued Member
United States
75 Posts
 Posted 07/18/2020  5:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pennylady to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Typo on the 78S, its a 74....
Learn More...
United States
18195 Posts
 Posted 07/18/2020  5:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Typo on the 78S, its a 74....

Fixed!

Nice coins by the way.
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz

Pillar of the Community
United States
2887 Posts
 Posted 07/18/2020  5:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very Nice!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1672 Posts
 Posted 07/18/2020  5:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add southsav to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice looking coins, congrats
Valued Member
United States
75 Posts
 Posted 07/18/2020  6:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pennylady to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you everyone! I cant wait to post my other submission when it comes in!
Valued Member
United States
75 Posts
 Posted 07/18/2020  6:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pennylady to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oh, thank you Spence for fixing my typo! You guys have had to do that for my more thsn once, and I appreciate it!
Learn More...
United States
18195 Posts
 Posted 07/18/2020  6:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No prob at all @pl. You should know that you can fix it yourself if you click on the little icon that looks like a sheet of paper and pencil.
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz

Pillar of the Community
United States
2651 Posts
 Posted 07/18/2020  7:15 pm  Show Profile   Check SilverCents's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SilverCents to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very beautiful coins! Especially that 1914.
"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get." - Forrest Gump
The light shall never be engulfed by the flames of darkness. Even though night may devour, brightness shines, never defeated.
Enjoy the simplicities of life.
Valued Member
United States
65 Posts
 Posted 07/18/2020  8:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ghawk to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sweet- Congrats on the first submission!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
14564 Posts
 Posted 07/18/2020  8:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow , beauties in the making . Congrats .
Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron !
In Memory of Fallen Black Sheep Mates .
Valued Member
United States
75 Posts
 Posted 07/18/2020  9:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pennylady to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I love the 1914 too!
I can't wait to show you guys my other one!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
16752 Posts
 Posted 07/19/2020  12:12 pm  Show Profile   Check BadThad's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BadThad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for sharing! Seems like an expensive process given the end value. If you don't mind me asking, what was your final grading cost per coin after shipping and everything?
Lincoln Cent Lover!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2887 Posts
 Posted 07/19/2020  12:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi PennyLady,

I'm not a believer in slabbing most coins BUT because of your post, I had a few coins that while not worth a lot, I believe have a potential upside in the future. SO because of your post I sent in 10 coins to get slabbed, not for the value now but for a possible future upside. I thank you for the great pictures and wanted to let you know that even a long time collector can learn from a newby. Thank you!
Austria
16 Posts
 Posted 07/19/2020  12:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Saint Stephen to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow! Fortunate girl! That 1914 is sweet! Sure wish I had one like it. Or just the first ten years of Lincolns penny series. You know, just a short little set. Congratulations for now.
Good luck in the future.
Peace.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3830 Posts
 Posted 07/19/2020  11:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 18 / Views: 888Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.78 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05