Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2020 Holiday Exchange - Secret Santa

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 29 / Views: 965Next Topic
Page: of 2
Learn More...
United States
13648 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2020  08:22 am Show Profile   Check rggoodie's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

We are starting

Once again we will have a Holiday exchange.

Regardless of your religious or political leanings I still call it the SECRET SANTA exchange - you may call it what you will.

The purpose of this is the spirit of giving and having fun.

These are the rules

# 1 To enter you must have 50 posts and be a member for a minimum of 14 days

# 2 You must post in this thread to let me know you want to be on the list.
This must be done by 12 midnight 30 Nov 2020 Eastern time

You must send me off line your complete postal mailing address so I can send it to the person who is assigned to you.

The format of the email I receive from you should look like this:

Your Forum name
Your Real name
Your street address
Your City, State, Country and Postal Code
Your Email address
(if you are in the U.S.A. you may leave off the country)

Use the forum email.

Do not post this information online.

Until I receive your -forum name - your real name, email address and postal address - you will not be entered.

I will post a list of all those who have submitted names for the draw.

I repeat DO NOT POST YOUR ADDRESS ON THIS THREAD

# 3 You must agree to send a coin or banknote with a minimum purchase value of US five dollars ($ 5) to the person you are assigned to.
(FAQ: It does not have to be a single coin or banknote - but let's not get silly)

# 4 You pay the postage. (If you have circumstances that would prevent you from posting your assigned gift out of the country you live in please email me and I will arrange for a local (within country or area) exchange to be made.

Assignments will be made by a random draw and you will be notified by email by December 3rd (US Date).

# 5 All gifts should be sent so as to arrive by 30 January 2021 the latest. failure to do so WILL result in a suspension from the forum.

#6 No complaints about what you receive will be tolerated.

#7 If you are not interested in this exchange, that is fine, just do not post negative comments about it in this thread or the post will be removed, as will religious or political comments.

so happy holidays no matter what you celebrate.

If you have any questions that pertain to the entire group post them here or if they are of a personal nature - email me

rggoodie

aka
Santa

rggoodie
aka Richard
"catch em doing something right"
Pillar of the Community
Canada
5428 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2020  09:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PM sent thanks Santa
Learn More...
United States
13648 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2020  10:00 am  Show Profile   Check rggoodie's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
First Listing

mcshilling
rggoodie
aka Richard
Pillar of the Community
United States
3018 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2020  10:08 am  Show Profile   Check Tanman2001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Tanman2001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'd love to do this again.

PM Sent
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
7621 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2020  11:02 am  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PM sent!
Learn More...
United States
28860 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2020  1:28 pm  Show Profile   Check nss-52's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nss-52 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm in!
Keep Coin Community running (click here)
Pillar of the Community
United States
1233 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2020  5:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CollegeBarbers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Woohoo! PM sent! Thanks Santa
Learn More...
United States
13648 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2020  9:38 pm  Show Profile   Check rggoodie's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Current List includes 3 countries

CollegeBarbers
mcshilling
nss-52
NumisRob
Tanman2001
rggoodie
aka Richard
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10660 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2020  9:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm in, Santa!

PM on its way.
Learn More...
United States
13648 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2020  9:57 pm  Show Profile   Check rggoodie's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Last update for the evening more to follow
10/18/2020 9:58 pm Eastern Standard Time (Forum Time)
CelticKnot
CollegeBarbers
mcshilling
nss-52
NumisRob
Tanman2001
rggoodie
aka Richard
Valued Member
United States
272 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2020  10:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jimjumper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm in! Did a version of this last year for my local club as well!
Learn More...
United States
13648 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2020  9:33 pm  Show Profile   Check rggoodie's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
10/19/20
0:33 pm forum Time

Current List

CelticKnot
CollegeBarbers
Jimjumper
Keith12
mcshilling
nss-52
NumisRob
Tanman2001
Learn More...
United States
13648 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2020  07:37 am  Show Profile   Check rggoodie's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This may be a quiet year?
rggoodie
aka Richard
Valued Member
United States
218 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2020  4:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jason39305 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PM Sent
Learn More...
United States
13648 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2020  4:17 pm  Show Profile   Check rggoodie's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
21 October 2020
4:18 pm Forum Time

CelticKnot
CollegeBarbers
Jason39305
Jimjumper
Keith12
mcshilling
nss-52
NumisRob
Tanman2001
rggoodie
aka Richard
Pillar of the Community
Canada
944 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2020  4:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GMS5 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PM sent
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 29 / Views: 965Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.61 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05