Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Hello. I Came Here Because I Had A Bad Experience.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 10 / Views: 401Next Topic  

Korea, Republic Of
1 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2020  11:37 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Seoulite to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello, I am a collector living in Seoul, Korea.

I'm writing here to talk about my bad experience.

Last month at Stephen Album Rare Coins auction, I won a group of 77 coins. But when I checked the package today, only 11 coins actually came. I'm so surprised that I don't know what to do. These are the Korean coins on the link below, and I firmly believed that there were 77 coins. ( https://www.sarc.auction/KOREA_i38303378 )

It's so frustrating and scary. That's why I'm here. I'd like to ask you for advice on how to solve this problem. I need the power to overcome this misfortune.

Thank you for reading this article.

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
14316 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2020  11:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You can send them an e-mail or call them . Did you pay by PayPal ? Your not dead in the water yet . There are a few ways to rectify this . Ask them why this happened .
Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron !
In Memory of Fallen Black Sheep Mates .
Pillar of the Community
United States
850 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2020  11:49 am  Show Profile   Check Collects82's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Collects82 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi and welcome. Stephen Album is well regarded and has been around a long time. I've only had positive experiences with them myself. Have you already contacted them to discuss the situation?
My hoard of '82s is up to 202! 218 BC x 1, 118 BC x 3, 18 BC x 1, 82 x 1, 182 x 1, 282 x 2, 582 x 2, 682 x 1, 782 x 2, 882 x 1, 982 x 4, 1082 x 1 1182 x 8, 1282 x 2, 1382 x 1, 1482 x 5, 1582 x 13, 1682 x 15, 1782 x 56, 1882 x 49, 1982 x 33
Bedrock of the Community
United States
36484 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2020  11:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to CCF. First thing to do is contact the auction house by phone and or email. Let us know how it goes.
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Korea, Republic Of
1 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2020  11:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Seoulite to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for comments. I just sent an email describing this issue to the staff right away. But I haven't received a reply yet.
Korea, Republic Of
1 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2020  11:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Seoulite to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I paid by PayPal.
Learn More...
United States
92332 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2020  12:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the Community!

Your post was moved to the appropriate forum for the proper attention.
Learn More...
United States
17731 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2020  1:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Seoulite, first welcome to CCF. Second, I would echo some of the previous comments that I personally have had only good experiences with SARC.

In looking at the images that you posted from the auction, I see that the text definitely states that there are 77 coins and yet the images show only show 11 coins (as were shipped to you). Without knowing any more about the situation, my guess is that this auction description contains an error and hopefully SARC will make things right. When you have a resolution, please add the information to this thread so that we know that things have ended satisfactorily. Thx.
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz

Pillar of the Community
Canada
3827 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2020  3:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add oriole to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I know how I would deal with this if it were my auction:

1. If there really only were 11, I would refund you entirely including shipping.
2. If there were 77 I would send the remainder free of shipping.

That is the only fair thing to do.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5633 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2020  3:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm guessing it is a listing error of some sorts.

Picture shows 11 coins but the description says 77 coins(?). That makes no sense.

Some kinda typo error most likely.

Hopefully they will make it right. Please keep us updated.
Korea, Republic Of
1 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2020  8:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Seoulite to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I asked for additional pictures because it was strange, but I didn't get them because they were busy. And an employee replied that we only pictured some of them on the website.

I just heard that the auction house will take responsibility for this problem.
  Previous TopicReplies: 10 / Views: 401Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.73 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05