Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Coin Not Received Yet?

First page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 42 / Views: 1,536Next Topic
Page: of 3
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3049 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2021  1:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
It's odd that those junk mail catalogs get through.

And bills always on time
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2727 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2021  1:56 pm  Show Profile   Check Paul Bulgerin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Paul Bulgerin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I had a coin shipped from Hungary on December 26 which arrived yesterday.

Then there's that Kennedy half dollar shipped from Arizona (I live in Wisconsin) on December 21 which is still AWOL.
Paul Bulgerin
Learn More...
United States
97930 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2021  4:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
And bills always on time
Well, all my bills come in email, so, yeah.

Quote:
I had a coin shipped from Hungary on December 26 which arrived yesterday... Then there's that Kennedy half dollar shipped from Arizona (I live in Wisconsin) on December 21 which is still AWOL.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
553 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2021  6:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Eyez to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
living in Wisconsin also and due to the holidays postal is retarded almost like they forgot what they where doing, heck other day package said delivered and I had to check neighbors box glad I did because there it sat. Really messed up because it was the same guy that has delivered for yrs lol.
Valued Member
Australia
115 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2021  6:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add petef7365 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
FYI

Around mid last year I ordered a poster from China. Almost 3 months later I had not received it in the mail.

So, I contacted the seller who promptly refunded me the purchase price of around $10. The poster arrived the following day...
Pillar of the Community
United States
3267 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2021  6:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Day 4 of my wife's package at the local Post Office. The USPS has 2 speeds lately, stalled and stopped.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3049 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2021  1:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
After 15 days in limbo in Long Island. My coin made it to Maryland today. Baby steps
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9395 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2021  4:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pepactonius to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Two cases:

1) My 2021 Red Book was scanned through Flushing NY about a month before it was finally delivered up here.

2) I ordered my 1497-dated double-something from Amerogen Netherlands. That night the Dutch Prime Minister shut down the country due to COVID. I assumed that I'd be waiting a quite a while to see that coin. However, it arrived in the next day or two.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3049 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2021  2:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got it today

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9395 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2021  2:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pepactonius to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
looks like it was worth waiting for
Pillar of the Community
United States
3267 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2021  2:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Everything finally made it. One item my wife ordered took 6 days to go from the local sorting center to the post office. It was less than 10 miles. I'm going to hold off on any internet orders for a few weeks.
Learn More...
United States
97930 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2021  3:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Got it today

Quote:
Everything finally made it.
Excellent!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
17296 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2021  3:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Conder101 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
After 15 days in limbo in Long Island. My coin made it to Maryland today.

It was under quarantine.
Gary Schmidt
Pillar of the Community
Turkey
767 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2021  3:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add molydeii to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
"It was under quarantine"

Thanks Conder101, that made me laugh!:-)
Learn More...
United States
97930 Posts
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 42 / Views: 1,536Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.78 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05