I will be there.
My first coin show in since it was last held at this venue,
after a year of delay due to CV-19.
For the info of our American friends:
There has been no new CV-19 cases in New South Wales for at least two months (probably much longer) Currently 35 in Victoria, average of 40,000 tests per day over the last week or so, to find and isolate them.
CV-19 protocol for coin show:
- if unwell, do not attend
- masks compulsory for everybody
- max 220 people at any one time, if more, new arrivals have to wait outside
- 1.5m min social distancing within venue
- everybody has to be signed in with accurate contact details, there is a government phone app for this.
- customers can only touch items they intend to purchase
- hand sanitizer at every dealer table
- contactless payment strongly encouraged.
- food canteen area will not be operating.
All of these compulsory restrictions are in place, despite current zero CV-19 cases in NSW.
Almost all Australians (not all), are perfectly happy to comply these sorts of restrictions at community events, and have been doing so since the CV-19 threat first emerged.
That is why CV-19 has been almost non existent in Australia, compared to most other countries around the World.
Had my tetravalent 'flu shot months ago, as well as the first of two CV-19 shots 2 weeks later.
Distemper shot will follow next week.