Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Appears To Be A Decent 1915-D LWC RPM-1 If You Are Looking For One

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 256Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
334 Posts
 Posted 06/07/2021  11:51 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add CentSation to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Not mine. A bit over-graded and over-priced.

Verify for yourself.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/392462585775?LH_BIN=1
Edited by CentSation
06/07/2021 11:53 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
4546 Posts
 Posted 06/08/2021  12:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
People,How's the color look?......
I'm by no means a pro and will never claim to be...just my 2 cents
A smile costs nothing to give or receive....GF
If it's not hockey, it's not a sport
Pillar of the Community
United States
5939 Posts
 Posted 06/08/2021  12:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks cleaned and retoned to me.
Pillar of the Community
United States
715 Posts
 Posted 06/08/2021  02:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add smat45 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If Abe played in the NFL he would receive a 3 game suspenion for CED
(Color Enhancing Drugs)
smat
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
58078 Posts
 Posted 06/08/2021  08:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Reverse in particular looks cleaned.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1477 Posts
 Posted 06/08/2021  10:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Big-Kingdom to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Definitely not AU+, and obverse and reverse are clearly different colors makes me think he's playing with the color in the pictures at the least if not cleaned. which could be why the color looks off,

XF40 maybe, maybe details coin.... pass.

Edited by Big-Kingdom
06/08/2021 10:07 am
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
158 Posts
 Posted 06/08/2021  10:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nemlas to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is the reverse varnished? Weird color and shine.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4295 Posts
 Posted 06/08/2021  11:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ijn1944 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I suspect this is not the case, but it looks like the coin emerged from an olive oil bath.
Valued Member
United States
360 Posts
 Posted 06/08/2021  11:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add IsThisAnything to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oh yikes, that reverse is definitely cleaned or filtered. Even I can see that right away.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
17015 Posts
 Posted 06/09/2021  6:02 pm  Show Profile   Check BadThad's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BadThad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Old cleaning then the coin was oiled. YUCK!
Lincoln Cent Lover!
  Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 256Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.23 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05