Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Product 21ean 2021 ASE-W Silver Proof Type II

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 154 / Views: 6,519Next Topic
Page: of 11
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11323 Posts
 Posted 07/28/2021  08:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Mintage Limit: None
Product Limit: 300,000

For some reason I had it in my head that it was a mintage limit of 300k, not product. Thanks for straightening me out.
Pillar of the Community
United States
931 Posts
 Posted 07/28/2021  9:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Hence the second line in the sales figures which is for a roll of 40 for authorized dealers or whatever they are called. If you add them up you get to the number shown above.

Ok that makes sense now. I knew the difference between product and mintage limit but always thought it only pertained to the Mint creating new or different sets down the line. Never knew about special rolls for the authorized dealers. Thanks for clarifying.
Valued Member
United States
482 Posts
 Posted 07/29/2021  12:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrpapageorgio to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mine arrived this afternoon. I will say the reverse looks much better in proof than regular bullion.
Valued Member
United States
316 Posts
 Posted 07/29/2021  12:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add goldnugget to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My ( 2021-W ) American Silver Eagles arrived July 28,2021 Product # 21 EAN When ordered on July 20 ,23021 I was able to Checkout and Print my receipt under ( 3 minutes ) goldnugget
Pillar of the Community
United States
675 Posts
 Posted 07/29/2021  1:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coincollector123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
WELL!! Here it IS!!!!!

Great looking coin.

Dearborn, What is that underneath the ONE DOLLAR on the reverse? looks like a dot.
I am not too happy about the new packaging and the new reverse, BUT I still had to get one so hopefully it looks all good when it comes in tomorrow. And maybe I have to have it in my hands to think of it better.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3386 Posts
 Posted 07/29/2021  1:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Dearborn, What is that underneath the ONE DOLLAR on the reverse? looks like a dot.

It was just some dust or something on the top of the cover.
Her is a close in shot of it.
Notice now al the other little dots of dust - for each dust particle you can see it mirrored off the coin..

Pillar of the Community
United States
931 Posts
 Posted 07/29/2021  4:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got my two today. Very pleased with how they look. May send one of them for grading but not sure yet. After comparing it in hand with the type 1, I definitely like the original reverse design more. Not that big of a deal though since I don't plan on collecting the series. Maybe just any special finishes that come up every now and then.
Pillar of the Community
United States
711 Posts
 Posted 07/29/2021  4:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RPT to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mine finally shipped about an hour ago. Was getting worried.
Valued Member
United States
100 Posts
 Posted 07/29/2021  6:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bcuda to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
We got 15 into the shop yesterday. Real pretty, though a lot had light hazing in the fields between the letters of Liberty.

I received my three today and all of them had the light hazing between the letters of LIBERTY.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11323 Posts
 Posted 07/29/2021  9:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Received my W-proof Type II today. Nice coin. Looks a lot like barryg's.
Valued Member
United States
179 Posts
 Posted 07/29/2021  9:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Raised on rock to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Received my two W proofs today after they took a detour to the wrong post office.
Learn More...
United States
104945 Posts
 Posted 07/30/2021  08:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Received my W-proof Type II today. Nice coin. Looks a lot like barryg's.

Quote:
Received my two W proofs today after they took a detour to the wrong post office.
Valued Member
United States
94 Posts
 Posted 07/30/2021  11:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add misfit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Quote:
We got 15 into the shop yesterday. Real pretty, though a lot had light hazing in the fields between the letters of Liberty.

I received my three today and all of them had the light hazing between the letters of LIBERTY.

I'm curious what causes hazing on recently minted and packaged coins from the mint. Is it moisture, striking process, on the planchets before strike, packaging, all of the above?
Valued Member
United States
360 Posts
 Posted 07/31/2021  12:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Reno32 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got mine yesterday it look nice.
Pillar of the Community
United States
616 Posts
 Posted 07/31/2021  11:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BamaBlue to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My coins appear to be taking a detour... I live 215 miles East of the Memphis, TN facility where the package originated. They sat in Memphis for 2 days and next went to Le Vergne, TN (70 miles North of my home) where they sat for 2 days before inexplicably traveling 718 miles West to Tulsa, OK. Late Friday night (July 30th) they departed Tulsa and are 'enroute'. Love the USPS!
Page: of 11 Previous TopicReplies: 154 / Views: 6,519Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.38 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05