| Author |
Replies: 11 / Views: 1,001 |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
1273 Posts |
Edited by TobyJ 08/28/2021 10:51 am
|
|
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
18932 Posts |
strike is a tad weak for an (80S). too many obverse issues to make MS64 and not bad enough for a 62. by process of elimination this one will fall into the MS63 box
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
19618 Posts |
Yes, I'm thinking MS63 as well.
Topic title says 1881, photo shows 1880.
Edited by ijn1944 08/28/2021 10:26 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
4680 Posts |
I see a good amount of small tic marks primarily on the obverse. No major distractions, just a decent amount of small ones. MS62/63
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United Kingdom
1273 Posts |
Oops typo. Changed it now.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
94367 Posts |
I'll say MS-62, possibly 63.
|
|
Valued Member
Canada
119 Posts |
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
37206 Posts |
With all that chatter, MS-62 tops for me.
|
|
Rest in Peace
United States
10625 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3744 Posts |
Add me to the MS-63 parade.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
614 Posts |
Im going outside the box, I think it makes MS-64
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
2869 Posts |
|
| |
Replies: 11 / Views: 1,001 |
|