Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Princetane's 3,000 Posts Super Giveaway To You!

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 123 / Views: 2,882Next Topic
Page: of 9
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
New Zealand
3187 Posts
 Posted 10/04/2021  10:57 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Princetane to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi everyone, I am coming up to my 3,000th post of quality coins and banknote.

As you may know I buy a lot of British, New Zealand, Australian, Fijian and other silver coins and some banknotes. I have a lot of spares and nice items. For all the support and fun I have here I want to give back!

Here is what I do (With a big thanks to Numis Rob for the idea, which he kindly let me use).

I am giving away 12 prizes described below. Each prize is a nice coin or banknote. At the very least they are worth $10 and most $50. There are no losers or booby prizes, all are fabulous items.

The prizes

1. GB 1829 Halfcrown in Fair condition

2. NZ 1933 Halfcrown in VF condition

3. Australian 1914 Florin - Fair condition

4. Fijian $20 note - 1990s series C - Fine+

5. 6 selected NZ Silver sixpences and threepences

6. Australian 2013 Queens 60th anniversary $2 coin (Very scarce and the major prize) - AU

Coin on left

7. A 1929 British Florin in aEF

8. A pair of NZ old $1 and $2 banknotes - condition Fine

Just ONE note each of the $1 and $2, NOT ALL of them

9. 2 Australia commem $2 coins, 2016 Decimal currency and 2020 year of Peace both AU/UNC

Coin at bottom only

1 of these!

10. New Zealand Bimetallic 50 cent coin - 1994

11. A pair of NZ 2015 Anzac and 2018 Armistice 50 cent coins - UNC and getting rarer

12. A 1949 Silver NZ crown - condition VF/EF may have toning and slight defects

Next the rules and YOU MUST follow these to the letter.
Loving Halfcrowns. British and Commonwealth coins 1750 - 1950 and anything Kiwi.
If it's round, shiny and silvery I will love it.
Edited by Princetane
10/04/2021 10:59 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
New Zealand
3187 Posts
 Posted 10/04/2021  11:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Princetane to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
RULES

1. You must live in New Zealand, USA, Australia, UK and Ireland, Canada, Fiji, Tonga, Samoa, Western Europe to Austria, Germany, Japan, Singapore and all of Scandanavia or South Africa.
If you live in Eastern Europe, China, Russia, Africa other than South Africa, any Latin or South America, Indian subcontinent or Asia outside of Japan and Singapore you may not enter sorry as your postal services are too unreliable and I have not interacted with anyone from those regions. If you enter and I see you are not in the approved countries, you will be ineligible.

Your postal address must be a basic street address, no PO Boxes, Postbus, rural or far out locales, it must be reached by standard airmail.

2. Choose a number between 1 and 12, first to choose that number gets that number. However the numbered order of each item is not necessarily the item you receive (So if you choose number 3, you may get number 8 instead etc).

3. When you choose a number, state the country you live in.

4. Do not choose a number chosen before you, in the case of people posting with seconds of each other, the first post will be counted.

5. Do not post more than one number, one number per account, if you post two numbers or twice, YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND FROZEN OUT!

6. ONE NUMBER PER ACCOUNT!

7. NO returns, its a lottery - what you get is randomly selected.

8. After all 12 numbers are selected, I will email you for your address (DO NOT post it on the thread).

9. I will then post a list of each number and the user who has got the item.

10. All items will be posted by "Standard Airmail" - so at your own risk, I can not govern how well your post office performs. Do not ask for priority or parcel mail as it will not happen, you are getting a free item after all.

11. IMPORTANT - I live in Auckland New Zealand which has the MOST STRICT LOCKDOWN in the WORLD right now. I can not post anything until these restrictions are eased enough for the post office to reopen. So I can not post the lots until this happens. This will be at least 2 (TWO) weeks from now and could be longer. I will post on the thread when the lots have gone out.

12. Please post on this thread what you have received when you have received it and a photo if you want.

13. Have fun and good luck, we are opening this now!
Loving Halfcrowns. British and Commonwealth coins 1750 - 1950 and anything Kiwi.
Valued Member
Canada
262 Posts
 Posted 10/04/2021  11:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cdngmt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Canada

*** Edited by Staff to remove personal info. Number was not changed!***
Valued Member
United States
55 Posts
 Posted 10/04/2021  11:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CambriaMarket to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
#5 USA
Cool thanks!
Pillar of the Community
United States
4999 Posts
 Posted 10/05/2021  12:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
# 11 USA....thanks
I'm by no means a pro and will never claim to be...just my 2 cents
A smile costs nothing to give or receive....GF
If it's not hockey, it's not a sport
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
New Zealand
3187 Posts
 Posted 10/05/2021  12:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Princetane to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
3 numbers gone thanks.

2 more rules

1. You must have 50 posts.

2. Limit of 3 numbers per country, so 1 left for USA and 2 left for Canada. Would prefer at least one each for Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom.

On thinking I may also allow applications from Israel, Turkey and Greece as well.

These will be the last rules.
Edited by Princetane
10/05/2021 03:11 am
Pillar of the Community
Australia
3342 Posts
 Posted 10/05/2021  05:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't want to take up one of the numbers, I just want to say this is a very generous offer on your part Princetane.
Well done mate. :)

Steve :)
View my Coins here, (NOW WITH OVER 16,000 IMAGES).... http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10048
OFEC count = 237
Pillar of the Community
United States
2407 Posts
 Posted 10/05/2021  05:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nfine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
9 USA
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
New Zealand
3187 Posts
 Posted 10/05/2021  05:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Princetane to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
USA all done.

No more members please from the USA as 3 of the 12 lots are heading here.

Europeans, Australians, Kiwis? Assuming its timezone difficulties.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
905 Posts
 Posted 10/05/2021  06:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats on 3000 posts. Thanks for the give away.

I'll take # 7 please. (Canada).
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 to April 15, 2020
In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP.
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
9608 Posts
 Posted 10/05/2021  06:28 am  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great contest Princetane and very generous!

I'll take #1 please!

I'm away for 2 weeks from today and will have very restricted internet access as will be working as port & destination speaker on a Mediterranean cruise.
Edited by NumisRob
10/05/2021 06:29 am
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3616 Posts
 Posted 10/05/2021  06:48 am  Show Profile   Check silverwolf's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add silverwolf to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
great contest i'll try #2- Canada
Pillar of the Community
United States
4380 Posts
 Posted 10/05/2021  07:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats on 3000 posts!
Pillar of the Community
United States
3480 Posts
 Posted 10/05/2021  07:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Zurie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats on reaching 3000, and kudos to you for the generous giveaway!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2108 Posts
 Posted 10/05/2021  08:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
#6 Canada

And congratulations on the milestone:)
Edited by Wrekkdd
10/05/2021 08:03 am
Pillar of the Community
Canada
622 Posts
 Posted 10/05/2021  08:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T1Steel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
3 Canada.
TY for the contest!
Page: of 9 Previous TopicReplies: 123 / Views: 2,882Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.42 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: