Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Live Coin auctions starting as low as $1
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.
Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

I Will Be Off For A While For Surgery

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 19 / Views: 1,871Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community

United States
783 Posts
 Posted 11/01/2021  9:51 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add chipjones to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi all I know I don't post a lot. But just wanted to let everyone know I will be having surgery tomorrow for a torn rotator cuff. I am a avid bowler so needless to say my season is over. Take care
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
75250 Posts
 Posted 11/01/2021  10:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Been there. Recovery will be tough, but then you know that. You'll get there.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3527 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2021  12:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add acloco to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good luck! Be patient!!!!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
12123 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2021  01:19 am  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I hope all goes well.
In Memory of Crazyb0 12-26-1951 to 7-27-2020
In Memory of Tootallious 3-31-1964 to 4-15-2020

A time is coming when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him, saying, 'You are mad; you are not like us.'
-St. Anthony the Great
Pillar of the Community
United States
1252 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2021  02:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NumismaticsFTW to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good luck!
Bedrock of the Community
United Kingdom
11529 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2021  04:33 am  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
All the best!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
10691 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2021  08:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ijn1944 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yup, I've been there too. Be sure to stay on your physical therapy schedule; don't cut corners. Amazing how post surgery rotator cuff 'performance' continues to evolve, even after 18-36 months.
Learn More...
United States
120865 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
18456 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2021  10:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Jim my wife just had surgery on HER torn rotator cuff . Down time will be a little tough but you'll get through it .
probably happened by lifting to many bags and rolls of coins .
Tony

For Butch & Jim rest in peace .
Pillar of the Community
United States
783 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2021  1:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chipjones to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks everyone.
You may be right Tony
Pillar of the Community
United States
1468 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2021  9:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add owatchman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Get well soon!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
10281 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2021  10:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wishing you a speedy and problem free recovery!
(and a 300 game when you return to the lanes!)
My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Pillar of the Community
United States
2523 Posts
 Posted 11/03/2021  08:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bump111 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hoping for a quick recovery and lots of time for one-handed typing in CCF!
"Nummi rari mira sunt, si sumptus ferre potes." - Christophorus filius Scotiae
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
399 Posts
 Posted 11/09/2021  5:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cons to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hope your surgery went well chipjones! That is a difficult injury, very complicated joint!
Pillar of the Community
United States
783 Posts
 Posted 11/09/2021  6:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chipjones to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all, one finger typing isn't fun. Surgery went well and I have little to no pain. Seeing DR. Tomorrow.
@ TNG thanks I could use another one.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
75250 Posts
 Posted 11/09/2021  6:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
For me, the surgery was nothing compared to the rehab, which was frankly quite painful at times to break adhesions.
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 19 / Views: 1,871Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.41 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: