Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2022 Morgan And Peace Dollars!

First page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 36 / Views: 1,941Next Topic
Page: of 3
Pillar of the Community
United States
984 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2021  7:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Lawd help us if the future proofs (and packaging) are of the same quality of the uncircs that went out this year.

Packaging for sure. Just look at the ASE RP set from this year. As for the coins, well that'll be a crapshoot- just like this year.

Quote:
They really need to fix the horrible ordering system.

Yup, unfortunately they won't and we'll all get to go through the madness about a year from now.

Quote:
Going by all the posts about such low quality on the 2021's,I would be surprised if "anyone" buys them

Even with all the complaints they'll probably still sell out within an hour or so depending on the site issues. Unless they do something crazy like increase the mintage to like 500k which I don't think they'll do.

Pillar of the Community
United States
5002 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2021  7:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Even with all the complaints they'll probably still sell out within an hour or so depending on the site issues.

Yep, just based on this poll, majority will get all the coins.
Valued Member
United States
53 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2021  01:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pilotaggie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got the survey. The biggest issue for me is price vs value. The packaging was pretty lousy considering what has come in the past but the price has gone up. I'd try for a couple of them but 200 for the reverse proofs with garbage packaging is steep. Fix one of the two issues and we can talk.
Learn More...
United States
112325 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2021  11:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The 'Morgan and Peace Reverse Proof S - $195' set will satisfy what I desire.

It gets me the 2022 Peace dollar I want in memory of my grandfather and is another "two coin" silver set that I have come to love (which includes my silver coin and medal sets as well).
Valued Member
United States
406 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2021  3:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would try to get them all.

The ordering will be another fiasco. Unless they put them up for enrollment to ease the pain.
Learn More...
United States
112325 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2021  4:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Unless they put them up for enrollment to ease the pain.
Please, please!
Pillar of the Community
United States
3127 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2021  6:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add morgans dad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would Also like to see Limited Edition Coins and Sets were on Enrollments Too... The Madness Must Stop !!!!! PS, Jbuck, I'm Thrilled about Your GrandFather, Giving You that Silver Dollar coin, Very, Very Special, Best Wishes ....
Learn More...
United States
112325 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2021  09:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Jbuck, I'm Thrilled about Your GrandFather, Giving You that Silver Dollar coin, Very, Very Special, Best Wishes ....
Thank you!
Pillar of the Community
United States
3127 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2021  3:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add morgans dad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Your Welcome, Enjoy
Pillar of the Community
United States
5002 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2021  08:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looking at the results so far. Vast majority will buy everything the mint produces in the Morgan/Peace line up. If there was a surprise it's that several people would get Peace dollars but not Morgans. I always assumed Morgan's were more popular (well no with me, I like the Peace dollar more). I hope we actually get the full set, but I'm limiting what I'm getting in 2022.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1358 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2021  10:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JasonKflo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hopefully everyone that ordered this years have gotten them now.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7487 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2021  11:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Hopefully everyone that ordered this years have gotten them now.

Nope, not yet - still waiting, and waiting, AND Waiting on my CC and O Privy mark Morgan dollars
I just love the us mint right now
Valued Member
United States
84 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2021  12:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rick-99 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm in the same boat Dearborn. Playing that waiting game. It's been a month since my order went to shipping. And nothing. Pretty disheartening.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2099 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2021  2:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NumisEd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Why doesn't the Mint use a pre-ordering system? That way, the Mint can gauge demand and simply strike as many 2022 Morgan and Peace dollars as people want.
Valued Member
United States
84 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2021  3:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rick-99 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That would make too much sense.
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 36 / Views: 1,941Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.38 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: