Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2022 Morgan & Peace Dollars

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 27 / Views: 882Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member

United States
82 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2022  6:19 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add phillyprod to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Might as well start a thread for this year's expected releases.

There's talk that instead of a noon free-for-all, the Mint may do these as an enrollment product. But even with enrollment products, there are still mintage limits...

So when offering a new product via enrollment wouldn't there still be a rush?
Pillar of the Community
United States
4612 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2022  6:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm not worried about it, I've been 100% last few rounds so I'll keep on trying. Some people will lose out (even could be me), but since the price didn't get too much over the mint price you'll probably have less scalpers. I'm only going for 1 of each Proof (as of today, I may change my mind). If they reduce the mintage to some crazy low number I'm in for all that I can!
Pillar of the Community
United States
979 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2022  9:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
If they reduce the mintage to some crazy low number I'm in for all that I can!

Yup! It's all about the mintage. If it's crazy high then I'll just wait and buy on the secondary once prices go below cost.
Valued Member
United States
474 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2022  9:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bzookaj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm in for enrollments! Just sit back and let them ship when released, with free shipping.
Valued Member
United States
391 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2022  10:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am in for enrollment also. No fuss, just pay and wait for it to ship.
Learn More...
United States
108449 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2022  09:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am all in for the enrollment versus the free-for-all pre-order fiasco of last year.

Once they make enrollment available you just lon in and click on it. It is not as complicated as the full checkout process for ordering, therefore less likely to timeout or otherwise fail.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4612 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2022  09:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I am all in for the enrollment versus the free-for-all pre-order fiasco of last year.

WHAT!!! You don't like all the worry, nail biting and hair pulling of trying to buy the coins?

I like the excitement..
Learn More...
United States
108449 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2022  10:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
WHAT!!! You don't like all the worry, nail biting and hair pulling of trying to buy the coins?
Correctamundo.

Quote:
I like the excitement..
I get that when they reach the mailbox.
Valued Member
United States
82 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2022  11:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add phillyprod to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
But still. isn't there likely to be worry, nail biting and hair pulling when they open enrollments?
Learn More...
United States
108449 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2022  3:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Maybe, but there is less opportunity. With enrollments you log on, find the product, click the button. Done.

Buying immediately has a many more clicks and payment is tricky because, for security reasons, it is processed by a separate system which allows for a huge opportunity to timeout your attempts when load is high.
Valued Member
United States
77 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2022  12:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rick-99 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Any idea as to when they will make that decision? They canceled enrollment on some of the ASE's because there was so many. I can see them doing the same thing with these coins.
Valued Member
United States
58 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2022  2:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jakes Coins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Will you be purchasing the 2022 proof morgan & Peace dollars? I will most likely wait and see what they look like, but will probably be purchasing the 2022 proof Peace dollar.
Pillar of the Community
United States
501 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2022  4:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add PlumCrazy814 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'd like to but the expected price is sort of scaring me off so I will have to see if I feel flush when it is time to buy.
Valued Member
United States
238 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2022  5:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Raised on rock to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Peace dollar maybe.
Valued Member
United States
191 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2022  6:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Erscolo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No. I did not purchase them in 2021, and will not in 2022 nor beyond. I purchase the proof set, silver proof set, quarter proof set, quarter silver proof set and the uncirculated set, one of each and that is the sum of my mint purchases annually.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7057 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2022  6:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add commems to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No. I have no interest in either the new Peace or Morgan issues.

Collecting history one coin or medal at a time! (c) commems. All rights reserved.
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 27 / Views: 882Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.47 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: