Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Step Right Up Folks! (Revised)

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 17 / Views: 596Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community

United States
590 Posts
 Posted 06/23/2022  12:34 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add NumismaticsFTW to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Poll Question
I was unable to delete the other one.

If the mods can help that would be appreciated.

What is the #1 Coin you purchase most Online/Ebay?

Feel free to post more specifically your answer.

Thanks!

Poll Choices
 Colonials
 Cents
  Two Cents
  Three Cents
  half dimes
 Nickels
 Dimes
 Quarters
  Half Dollars
 Dollars
  American Silver Eagles
  $1-$3 Gold Coins
  $5-$10 Gold Coins
  $20 Gold and Bullion
 Other

Learn More...
United States
113522 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
6440 Posts
 Posted 06/23/2022  10:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1982 and before commem half dollars
Pillar of the Community
United States
590 Posts
 Posted 06/23/2022  3:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NumismaticsFTW to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Jbuck- I remember the good old days when I would buy $1000 Ike Bags from my local Wells.

Such great times
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4125 Posts
 Posted 06/23/2022  3:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ty2020b to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Voted nickels.. Buffalo nickels of course. A few slabbed examples here and there, but majority raw cherry-picks.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2834 Posts
 Posted 06/23/2022  3:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oldfordman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Half dollars. Barbers
Learn More...
United States
113522 Posts
 Posted 06/23/2022  4:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Jbuck- I remember the good old days when I would buy $1000 Ike Bags from my local Wells.
I never had that chance. By the time I was old enough to ask they were serving up SBAs and a stray Ike in their drawer was few and far between.
Pillar of the Community
United States
590 Posts
 Posted 06/23/2022  4:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NumismaticsFTW to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Old enough to ask?

I was doing that about 10 years ago
Learn More...
United States
113522 Posts
 Posted 06/23/2022  4:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Apparently, my banks were never lucky enough to get bags of them.
Pillar of the Community
United States
590 Posts
 Posted 06/23/2022  8:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NumismaticsFTW to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ah ok, I had to put in the order specially.

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
68958 Posts
 Posted 06/23/2022  8:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not sure I see the point of this poll.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9132 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
2201 Posts
 Posted 06/23/2022  10:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kbbpll to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If you collect Seated Liberty or Barber etc, what are you supposed to pick?
United States
42 Posts
 Posted 06/23/2022  10:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add LuckyPunk to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Colonial+/- ,and CWTs
Valued Member
United States
136 Posts
 Posted 06/23/2022  11:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SpeedDemonND to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
United States
590 Posts
 Posted 06/24/2022  12:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NumismaticsFTW to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Kbbpll- whichever of those 2 you buy most.

It was a fun poll to see what kind of coins our fellow collectors like.

Nice diversity for sure.

Half dollars is winning
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 17 / Views: 596Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.48 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: