Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Live Coin auctions starting as low as $1
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Kennedy Half Dollar.1968.error .unum.+ First Line With Star

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 244Next Topic  
Valued Member
Switzerland
55 Posts
 Posted 10/07/2022  04:49 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add norman02 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I am not sure if this is an error but looks like to me.
1st....the numu has not been struck fully and to me eyes this is not merely wear as there should also be other similar wear to the reverse of this coin...or am I just nick picking.
The other is the 1st line with star from the left...has a slight swiggle with a point punch mark....giving it a look of a small tail.
The middle line with the round dot has a deeper punch mark, I guess this could be anything other than an error.
Thank you for looking and your valuable time.
I recently found an English penny ....Elizabeth New Pence 2 in excellent condition.

Learn More...
United States
25493 Posts
 Posted 10/07/2022  05:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@nor, sorry but I'm struggling to see what you are talking about with this one overall pic. Please add one or two close-up pics of the regions of interest. Thx.
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz
Valued Member
Switzerland
55 Posts
 Posted 10/07/2022  07:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add norman02 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oops I see that the second pic has not loaded...will add a new one....i have tried loading another pic but it does not take the pic and simply closes the load...what am I doing wrong
  Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 244Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.21 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: