Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Upcoming Lousi Braille Commerative Dollar

First page | Previous Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 38 / Views: 3,842Next Topic
Page: of 3
Canada
19 Posts
 Posted 05/09/2009  01:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Road_Apples to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Consider me gone !
Pillar of the Community
United States
2924 Posts
 Posted 05/09/2009  7:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add morgans dad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Did I miss something, what is going on?
Valued Member
United States
462 Posts
 Posted 05/09/2009  11:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MtnCoinMan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think Road Apples wanted to use a picture of a pile of some type of "excretement" as his AVATAR and was turned down by the Administrators. He didn't like that so posted his good bye.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2924 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2009  12:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add morgans dad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
MTNMN, Thanks for your reply. Things happen fast when you go away for just a short time!Just a few short dats till the 2nd ceremony, I am going to enjoy this, are you going....
Valued Member
United States
462 Posts
 Posted 05/12/2009  12:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MtnCoinMan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If you mean the second one cent coin ceremony, sad to say, no. Too far and I have to work. Will order from the mint if I can.
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
1446 Posts
 Posted 05/15/2009  3:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kena to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My proof coin arrived to me in the UK today.
CCF member Member Since: 07/27/2008
Valued Member
Australia
60 Posts
 Posted 05/27/2009  05:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RareSov to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I bought 2 initially, just for my set.

Turns out these are scarce in PF70, getting scarcer too, now nearly 2400 graded so far by NGC and only 200 at PF70. The $200+ pricetag on these can rise some more

I got another 10 today.. checked them out, jackpot, all good ! Sending them all to NGC (under magnification, only 1 had a very easy to notice flaw). Maybe 8/10 !
Pillar of the Community
United States
8901 Posts
 Posted 05/28/2009  5:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Moe145 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Road Apples wrote:

Quote:
Consider me gone !

See ya!
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 38 / Views: 3,842Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.51 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05