Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Live Coin auctions starting as low as $1
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post An Ike (Eisenhower Dollar)

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5,127 / Views: 419,279Next Topic
Page: of 342
Valued Member
United States
72 Posts
 Posted 07/18/2022  9:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cladboy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oh, the suspense! I can't wait to see the pics.
Learn More...
United States
120506 Posts
 Posted 07/19/2022  08:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The seller shipped almost immediately after my order and tracking shows it is already at my regional PO!

It should be in-hand tomorrow.
Valued Member
United States
469 Posts
 Posted 07/19/2022  11:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ericgreen to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Can't wait to see what it is!
Pillar of the Community
United States
3402 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2022  10:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kopper Ken to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Does "B" refer to the edge inscription being upside down when the obverse is facing up? Also, are those scratches on the holder or coin on the reverse near the denomination?

KK
Learn More...
United States
120506 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2022  11:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Those scratches are on the holder, but thankfully easier to see with the camera or with magnification. In hand I do not notice them.
Learn More...
United States
120506 Posts
Learn More...
United States
120506 Posts
Valued Member
United States
72 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2022  12:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cladboy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm not jealous. Ok...I really am! Very nice addition to your collection, jbuck.
Learn More...
United States
120506 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2022  12:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you!

I was happy to finally buy a higher grade than I expected to get. I honestly thought I was going to have to settle for an AU example (knowing MS61 and MS62 might lack eye appeal). The MS64 examples are a bit more than I wanted to pay, so I was very pleased to see the MS63 show up at a great price.

Now to acquire the Variety 3 in a PCGS holder. Seems as uncommon as the 2015-P.
Valued Member
United States
72 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2022  3:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cladboy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The MS64 examples are a bit more than I wanted to pay

I know what you're saying there, jbuck. This is one I still need for my slabbed Ike collection. The ones I find either cost way too much or are not visually appealing coins. Good luck on landing your Ty 3.
Learn More...
United States
120506 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8705 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2022  4:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add commems to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@jbuck: Congrats! Nice coin!

Collecting history one coin or medal at a time! (c) commems. All rights reserved.
Learn More...
United States
120506 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
8747 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2022  5:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
WTG jbuck! Welcome to the King's Club. It was awhile ago Darth Morgan helped me with mine.
How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
Download and read: Grading the graders
Costly TPG ineptitude and No FG Kennedy halves
https://ln5.sync.com/dl/7ca91bdd0/w...i3b-rbj9fir2
Pillar of the Community
United States
1406 Posts
 Posted 07/21/2022  09:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add smat45 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Behold! The King is here!

Long live the King!
Super pick up!
smat
Page: of 342 Previous TopicReplies: 5,127 / Views: 419,279Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.76 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: