Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1875-S Twenty Cents - Mine At Last!

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
United States
3630 Posts
 Posted 02/01/2011  3:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ExoGuy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Might this be an S/S mintmark? I tried zooming in but couldn't tell ....
Pillar of the Community
United States
1374 Posts
 Posted 02/03/2011  10:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Drsandman2 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome, lots of detail!! Can't wait to pick mine up some day!
Learn More...
Australia
13293 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2011  01:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Sap to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Might this be an S/S mintmark? I tried zooming in but couldn't tell...

My old scanner doesn't work as well on my new computer as it used to (it's a HP - they refuse to make their products future-proof) so this 2400dpi scan is as close as I could get:

It's still better than what I could get with my current camera. Does it show what you're looking for?
Don't say "infinitely" when you mean "very"; otherwise, you'll have no word left when you want to talk about something really infinite. - C. S. Lewis
Valued Member
United States
439 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2011  01:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add thecoinczar to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A twenty center is on my want list also. Congratulations, its a beautiful coin!
Learn More...
United States
14454 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2011  1:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bryan1315 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
SAP if you ever run into any problems where they will not ship to your country just let me know, I will get the coin for you and send it to you myself. That way you will not have to wait so long to acquire one.
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.48 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05