Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

2009 5c Claw Cuds - Progression Of Die Deterioration

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 1,476Next Topic  
Formerly nancyc
Nevol's Avatar
Australia
5385 Posts
 Posted 12/27/2011  2:50 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Nevol to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Here are 8 views of the 2009 5c Claw Cuds showing the progression of Die Deterioration:
2009-5c-Claw-Cuds---Progression-Of-Die-Deterioration
2009-5c-Claw-Cuds---Progression-Of-Die-Deterioration

I think #5 & #6 positions should be swapped.

life is a mystery to be lived not a problem to be solved
Edited by Nevol
12/27/2011 2:55 pm
Pillar of the Community
fioti's Avatar
United States
4212 Posts
 Posted 12/27/2011  3:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fioti to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think so too. Nice pesentation!
Pillar of the Community
erkle's Avatar
1119 Posts
 Posted 12/27/2011  11:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add erkle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
great pics I must say! and yes I think I have spotted a few like that, cant wait for the holders to arrive so I can start getting them organised into categories and pics etc. somehow I seem more attracted to collecting it than sorting lol
  Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 1,476Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.25 seconds to rattle this change. Forums