Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions300,000 items to help build your collection! Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

1947 Ml Silver Dollar

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 1,633Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
wireman09's Avatar
Canada
972 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2013  8:53 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add wireman09 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
I have had this 1947ML silver dollar for over 30 years. I'm curious of your opinions of what grade it may receive if I send it to ICCS for certification. Thankyou and any opinions are appreciated.

1947-Ml-Silver-Dollar

1947-Ml-Silver-Dollar
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Pacificoin's Avatar
Canada
5420 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2013  10:09 pm  Show Profile   Check Pacificoin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Pacificoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice coin wireman ! Just send it to me !(LOL) Seriously ...looks like a nice mint state coin but looks like a little PVC or something on it?
Pillar of the Community
wireman09's Avatar
Canada
972 Posts
 Posted 09/29/2013  01:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wireman09 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll trade you for that beautiful 1945 5/5 I saw you had recently. LOL.
Thank you for letting me know you think there is something on this coin. There is nothing on the reverse but I agree with you there may be something on the obverse. I always just thought it had toned funny and never gave it a thought there might be something on it. I'm a strong advocate against cleaning coins, so I will think over if and how I will deal with it. I do appreciate you bring it to my attention.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
9903 Posts
 Posted 09/29/2013  03:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DBM to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
MS63,something going on with the surfaces,at least it appears so in the pics.
"Dipping" is not considered cleaning...
-from PCGS website
Bedrock of the Community
Joseph7420's Avatar
Canada
11922 Posts
 Posted 09/29/2013  11:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Joseph7420 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
MS-64.
Bedrock of the Community
SHAFTA9a's Avatar
Canada
10743 Posts
 Posted 09/30/2013  06:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SHAFTA9a to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks MS-62/63 to me, nice one, wireman
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 1,633Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.28 seconds to rattle this change. Forums