Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Specializing in Modern Numismatics Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsCoin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall 300,000 items to help build your collection!








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Heritage Auction April 2010

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 1,122Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Tom Goodheart's Avatar
United Kingdom
856 Posts
 Posted 12/26/2013  1:57 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Tom Goodheart to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
A long shot I know and not really the place for this but .. if anyone won lot #21627 at this auction (a lot of 19 British hammered coins, Rosemont CICF Signature World Coin Auction #3009) I'd be keen to hear from you as I'm interested in one of the coins in that lot.

Thanks!
Pillar of the Community
Tom Goodheart's Avatar
United Kingdom
856 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2013  12:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tom Goodheart to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Did I say it's the shilling of Charles I I'm after? Of course!
  Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 1,122Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.17 seconds to rattle this change. Forums