Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Specializing in Modern Numismatics Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsCoin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall 300,000 items to help build your collection!








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Who Would Buy This?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 1,812Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
SA4H's Avatar
United States
2764 Posts
 Posted 11/16/2007  02:23 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add SA4H to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
What is the actual cost of building this "LINCOLN MEMORIAL CENTS COMPLETE BU SET IN Dansco ALBUM"? Is $290 worth it?

http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:ME:RMDR

I don't think so, but I may be wrong.

***Edited by Forum Mom to move to Ebay/Auction Site Forum***
Rest in Peace
Parklane64's Avatar
United States
2668 Posts
 Posted 11/16/2007  04:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Parklane64 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Your link wanted me to sign in.
Moderator
Learn More...
GO's Avatar
United States
6563 Posts
 Posted 11/16/2007  08:05 am  Show Profile   Check GO's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add GO to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
http://cgi.ebay.com/LINCOLN-MEMORIA...UM_W0QQitemZ220132828146QQihZ012QQcategoryZ31373QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

"1959 thru 2006 includes small dates, 1982 varieties, 1975-S to 2007-S & 2007-D gem proofs"

I'd just build it myself
Pillar of the Community
SA4H's Avatar
United States
2764 Posts
 Posted 11/16/2007  1:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SA4H to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I believe my dealer said I can have 1959-2006 in BU grade for $60-$100. I am just curious at why there's such a high premium? Is there such a market that people willing to pay extra premium for such stuffs?

Strange, I must say.
Pillar of the Community
collect4fun's Avatar
United States
1151 Posts
 Posted 11/16/2007  5:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add collect4fun to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
$60 - $100 including all proofs sounds like a good deal.
Pillar of the Community
yechi7's Avatar
United States
717 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2007  04:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yechi7 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
I believe my dealer said I can have 1959-2006 in BU grade for $60-$100. I am just curious at why there's such a high premium?


Your dealer's price is only for the BU set. He's not including the Proofs!
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 1,812Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.23 seconds to rattle this change. Forums