Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Specializing in Modern Numismatics 300,000 items to help build your collection! Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

JFK Half Dollar Roll Hunters: Silver, Proofs And Other Finds

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 28,073 / Views: 2,335,648Next Topic
Page: of 1872
Pillar of the Community
fistfulladirt's Avatar
United States
4333 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2011  8:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fistfulladirt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks everyone for the kind remarks. And Frankin you did have a great day!

ffd
When I listen to LED ZEPPELIN...so do my neighbors...
Roll hunting since '77
Dirt fishing since '72
Valued Member
hybes's Avatar
United States
183 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2011  9:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hybes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Scored my record amount of 90% from a single bank today. 63! Teller said she had $130 so I bought it up and here's what was in it.

1964 - 63
1965-10
1966-5
1967-12
1968-15
1969-7

All the silver except for 4 40% were in clear plastic film tubes. So you can about imagine I about dirtied my pants when she took them out. Most of the 64 s are in a brilliant uncirculated condition. Definently the best looking coins I have seen yet. Pictures to come soon.

Edited by hybes
01/11/2011 9:32 pm
Valued Member
90percenters's Avatar
United States
271 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2011  9:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 90percenters to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Look at my free silver guys! Go to this link. ---> http://oi53.tinypic.com/20qgl0n.jpg
Valued Member
90percenters's Avatar
United States
271 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2011  9:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 90percenters to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
all in brinks box
found 4 days ago 781 40%
Valued Member
90percenters's Avatar
United States
271 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2011  9:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 90percenters to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
hypes
you did awesome
Pillar of the Community
Russ789's Avatar
United States
623 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2011  9:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Russ789 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
90%......nice pic! How long did it take you to stack all the coins like that?!
Valued Member
90percenters's Avatar
United States
271 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2011  9:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 90percenters to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
bliss
New Member
Frankin's Avatar
United States
31 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2011  9:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Frankin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome hypes...very awesome pic 90.. Holy heck...I'm assessed to get my first ever case tomorrow....can't wait
Valued Member
90percenters's Avatar
United States
271 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2011  10:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 90percenters to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
good luck frankin
Edited by 90percenters
01/11/2011 10:59 pm
New Member
Frankin's Avatar
United States
31 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2011  11:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Frankin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
thx. that pic of your halves 90per.. is my new backround on my comp lol....
Valued Member
90percenters's Avatar
United States
271 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2011  11:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 90percenters to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
cool
boy I hope this week goes good
wed-2boxes
thur-5 boxes
fri-4 boxes
and whatever else I can get
It is work,but I love it.
Valued Member
90percenters's Avatar
United States
271 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2011  11:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 90percenters to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
frankin
are you getting brink boxes?
New Member
Frankin's Avatar
United States
31 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2011  11:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Frankin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
im not sure.. I used to manage a Walmart.. and they switched from brinks to garda..so I think its garda...


Valued Member
90percenters's Avatar
United States
271 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2011  11:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 90percenters to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
do you find any silver at Walmart?
New Member
Frankin's Avatar
United States
31 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2011  11:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Frankin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i dont work there anymore.. but I used to go in the cash office for years and buy all the silver...when you asked about brinks.. I wasnt sure who delivered to the new bank I'm at. I see brinks and garda.. I'm thinking its garda closer to where I live... either way.. I hope to not skunk. I have been doing good for the week I have been doing this with cwrs... so I should get 2 cases tomorrow.. just amazed at your last case lol...
  Previous TopicReplies: 28,073 / Views: 2,335,648Next Topic
Page: of 1872

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.92 seconds to rattle this change. Forums