Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
300,000 items to help build your collection! Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Silver Number Two For The Year

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 1,795Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Paul Bulgerin's Avatar
United States
3098 Posts
 Posted 04/27/2015  5:19 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Paul Bulgerin to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
I don't find much silver, so it's a big deal when I do.

Last week I received permission from one of our local pastors in my clergy group to hunt his church. It was built in 1958 so there was a chance silver might lurk in the dirt.

I got over for a bit today and found about seventeen coins including two 1950s Wheat Cents and a 1948-D silver Roosevelt dime.

I didn't attempt to wipe it when I found it. I just put it in its own ziploc baggie and then gently soaked it when I got home.

It's not Roman silver, but where I live it's not a bad find.

Silver-Number-Two-For-The-Year

Silver-Number-Two-For-The-Year

Silver-Number-Two-For-The-Year

Silver-Number-Two-For-The-Year
Paul Bulgerin
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
ChildOfTheWheat's Avatar
United States
5828 Posts
 Posted 04/27/2015  5:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ChildOfTheWheat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice
  Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 1,795Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.23 seconds to rattle this change. Forums