Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsRoyal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Specializing in Modern Numismatics Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall 300,000 items to help build your collection! Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Possible Toonie Error? Hmmmm

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 1,326Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
aardspeed's Avatar
921 Posts
 Posted 05/31/2015  2:58 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add aardspeed to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Possible toonie error?

Possible-Toonie-Error?-Hmmmm





Honestly though Ken, thanks for helping so many of us on here...
Your advice & awesome website has helped me out numerous times!
I'm sure many of the CC members also agree...

Thanks much!!

http://koinpro.tripod.com/

Pillar of the Community
robmck1967's Avatar
Canada
872 Posts
 Posted 05/31/2015  3:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add robmck1967 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Well said Aardspeed! I agree!

...But which side is heads? Lol
Pillar of the Community
Alexer's Avatar
Canada
2632 Posts
 Posted 05/31/2015  3:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Alexer to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
lol..
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2845 Posts
 Posted 05/31/2015  4:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wildflowerAB to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A very valuable error, I'd say!
Pillar of the Community
darryldarryl's Avatar
Canada
2430 Posts
 Posted 05/31/2015  8:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add darryldarryl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It took me a few minutes to see the error! I must say that is one heck of a die crack!
Pillar of the Community
thedollarman's Avatar
Canada
4912 Posts
 Posted 05/31/2015  9:09 pm  Show Profile   Check thedollarman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add thedollarman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I knew the queen had a moustache but I didn't expect it to be on the new effigy

oops! that's just Mr. Potter...seriously though, all I can say to describe you Is AWESOME! you have helped many of us and I have enjoyed every post of yours that I have come across. although I have not posted on some of them I can simply say you rock and thank you
Feel free to call me Will.
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 1,326Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to rattle this change. Forums