Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Specializing in Modern Numismatics Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsRoyal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes.








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Looking For Whitman Classic Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 1,047Next Topic  
Valued Member
Justinwd's Avatar
United States
311 Posts
 Posted 04/09/2016  8:02 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Justinwd to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Hey everyone, I currently have my franklin set in a whitman classic, I decided to add the proofs and have most of them now but I have no where to put them. The only pages I can find have 4 rows of 4 coins and the franklin pages have 4 rows of 3 coins. Does anyone happen to have a old whitman classic franklin page they would be willing to sell? Trying to avoid buying the whole book. I don't care what the dates on the page are. Thanks for replies.
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195742 Posts
 Posted 04/09/2016  11:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The half dollar is 30.6 millimeters.

How about the blank 31 mm pages? Four rows of three coins...

http://www.wizardcoinsupply.com/whi...ge-31mm.html

The coins will be a little loose, but you can probably use shims. I recommend cutting strips from Saflips or cardboard 2x2s.
Valued Member
Justinwd's Avatar
United States
311 Posts
 Posted 04/10/2016  5:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Justinwd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I never thought about trying that I may just break down and buy the whole album again it's not too much. I got the 54 franklin proof today so only 3 to go.
Pillar of the Community
jfransch's Avatar
United States
1801 Posts
 Posted 04/10/2016  5:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jfransch to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You might consider to better protect your proofs picking up a Capital Plastic Franklin Proof Holder. It will offer much better long term storage than the Whitman Album. I see them in coin shops used pretty cheap, be happy to help you look for one if interested.
If not interested in finding a Capital Plastic holder, send me a PM, I have lots of old albums and I am sure I can hook you up with something that will work.
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 1,047Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.27 seconds to rattle this change. Forums