I've been searching circulated Lincoln bank rolls for about three years now, I've found two Indian cents. I usually find about 5-10 wheats per box and about 8 to 12 copper cents per roll.
I know I'm rookie at this, so I wanted to see some of the amazing error finds (or just rare cents) that other people have found in rolls that they got from the banks at cost.
[I hope this is the right forum category for this, not real sure]
I too have only been at this a short while. I inherited a bunch of coins a few years back that I just recently began to look through. Among them are a bunch of wheats. A lot of 1950's BIE's and some RPMs all that need identification. I began CRH just about 6-7 months ago and searched about a dozen boxes or so. My first big find was a 1994 DDR. Ive also found a 1905 IHC, 1961D RPM https://goccf.com/t/257944, 1998 & 2000 WAM. However this 1983P Cud is my favorite so far because of how it jumped out at me when I saw it among a bunch of other coins https://goccf.com/t/258380
Dustin- I started out hating the shield cents cause I wanted the copper cents, but it's looking those are gonna produce some interesting DDO's, and now I like looking through them.
Gratefuldad- I might have had one box with 20 wheats, that 61 is a cool find! The first Cud I found I had no idea what it was and I almost let it go back to the bank, like I almost did with my first clashed die.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use