Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsRoyal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. 300,000 items to help build your collection!








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Indian Head Cents For Grading

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 1,202Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Steelers72's Avatar
United States
1448 Posts
 Posted 08/04/2016  1:46 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Steelers72 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
What are the grades of these IHCs in your opinion? Thanks for any/all help!!

#1


Indian-Head-Cents-For-Grading


Indian-Head-Cents-For-Grading



#2


Indian-Head-Cents-For-Grading



Indian-Head-Cents-For-Grading


#3



Indian-Head-Cents-For-Grading

Indian-Head-Cents-For-Grading



#4



Indian-Head-Cents-For-Grading

Indian-Head-Cents-For-Grading
Pillar of the Community
Imthealphaomega's Avatar
United States
3210 Posts
 Posted 08/04/2016  1:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Imthealphaomega to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1. VG10
2. F12
3. F15
4. VF30
Bedrock of the Community
IndianGoldEagle's Avatar
United States
37206 Posts
 Posted 08/04/2016  2:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add IndianGoldEagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1. VG-10
2. F-12
3. VF-20
4. VF-30 details, environmental damage
Pillar of the Community
Steelers72's Avatar
United States
1448 Posts
 Posted 08/04/2016  2:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Steelers72 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you both!!

How about this one? Does the rim damage make it details?



Indian-Head-Cents-For-Grading

Indian-Head-Cents-For-Grading
Edited by Steelers72
08/04/2016 2:06 pm
Bedrock of the Community
Coinfrog's Avatar
United States
94367 Posts
 Posted 08/04/2016  4:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
VG-10 (details) - I think clearly cleaned.

F-12

VF-20

VF-30 (details) - porosity

And the 1859 appears to be VF-25 or 30; I think the rim issue would not warrant a details grade.

Edited by Coinfrog
08/04/2016 4:46 pm
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
panzaldi's Avatar
United States
18938 Posts
 Posted 08/04/2016  6:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add panzaldi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1. VG8
2. F12
3. F15
4. XF45 porous

VF30 on the last one.

Can I recommend only posting only 1 coin on a post. just a personal thing that I have a hard time with trying to grade multiple coins at one time. normally I pass when there is more than in a post but for a fellow fan from the Steel city I will make an exception
Pillar of the Community
Steelers72's Avatar
United States
1448 Posts
 Posted 08/04/2016  11:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Steelers72 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My fault. I just thought it would be more organized rather than making 6 posts. Go Steelers!


Also, I managed to purchase the IHC 1859 I posted in the replies section for $29. Did I do alright?
Edited by Steelers72
08/05/2016 12:02 am
Pillar of the Community
Slider23's Avatar
United States
4510 Posts
 Posted 08/05/2016  09:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Slider23 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
10
15
12
XF Details ED

59 - the rim dings should not cause the coin to grade details.
Pillar of the Community
Steelers72's Avatar
United States
1448 Posts
 Posted 08/05/2016  4:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Steelers72 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Slider! I wound up purchasing the rim ding one. I liked the patina the best out of all 5.
  Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 1,202Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.23 seconds to rattle this change. Forums