Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsRoyal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. 300,000 items to help build your collection! Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Specializing in Modern Numismatics








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Just Sharing. Harper's Ferry Varities.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 670Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Newbie234's Avatar
United States
1386 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2017  10:48 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Newbie234 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
I have a total of 21 coins,But I just couldn't get the pictures to come out. So here is 4. Thanks for looking!

Here is what it's suppose to look like.
Just-Sharing.-Harper's-Ferry-Varities.



First one,I'm calling the bush.

Just-Sharing.-Harper's-Ferry-Varities.

Second one,I'm calling it minor snow.


Just-Sharing.-Harper's-Ferry-Varities.

Third one,I'm calling extra leaves.



Just-Sharing.-Harper's-Ferry-Varities.

Fourth one,I'm calling it extra leaves and heavy snow.


Just-Sharing.-Harper's-Ferry-Varities.
Edited by Newbie234
01/11/2017 11:01 am
Bedrock of the Community
coop's Avatar
United States
62064 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2017  10:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
All look like die chips from what I can see. Breakdowns on the dies.
Pillar of the Community
Newbie234's Avatar
United States
1386 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2017  11:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Newbie234 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks coop. I forgot to type "Just sharing" in the header. I'll fix that now.
Pillar of the Community
CoinCents's Avatar
United States
3656 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2017  11:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinCents to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That is what I am seeing too. Nice finds as far as I am concerned - love those die chips:)
Pillar of the Community
oldmike's Avatar
Canada
891 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2017  11:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add oldmike to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Love those die chips
Pillar of the Community
Newbie234's Avatar
United States
1386 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2017  5:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Newbie234 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I do as well. I think they should be more collectible.Especially the very odd ball ones!
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 670Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.27 seconds to rattle this change. Forums