Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Specializing in Modern Numismatics Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes.








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

I Really Liked This 1973 Franklin Mint 1 1/4 Oz Sterling Medal

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 1,262Next Topic  
Bedrock of the Community

United States
10284 Posts
 Posted 09/16/2017  6:16 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
I really liked this 1 1/4 oz sterling medal with a cameo proof-like or proof strike.
I-Really-Liked-This-1973-Franklin-Mint-1-1/4-Oz-Sterling-Medal
It is quite large and comes in a folder. The price was not too much over spot where I see many of the medals in this 50 coin set selling for a much higher.
This one has special meaning to me and it arrived in the mail today looking like it was minted yesterday.
I am not a huge fan of Franklin Mint medals but there are a few that I wouldn't mind having.
This is really nice.
Saint Joseph carpenter from Treasures of the Louvre
Many of the coins are of scuptures and some of paintings.
This is from a painting by Vic-sur-Seville

I-Really-Liked-This-1973-Franklin-Mint-1-1/4-Oz-Sterling-Medal


I-Really-Liked-This-1973-Franklin-Mint-1-1/4-Oz-Sterling-Medal
I-Really-Liked-This-1973-Franklin-Mint-1-1/4-Oz-Sterling-Medal
I-Really-Liked-This-1973-Franklin-Mint-1-1/4-Oz-Sterling-Medal
I-Really-Liked-This-1973-Franklin-Mint-1-1/4-Oz-Sterling-Medal
I-Really-Liked-This-1973-Franklin-Mint-1-1/4-Oz-Sterling-Medal
Rest in Peace
moxking's Avatar
United States
17900 Posts
 Posted 09/16/2017  8:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I can see why it snagged your attention. Pretty piece and more silver. YEAH
  Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 1,262Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.18 seconds to rattle this change. Forums