There appears to be a secondary image just above "WE TRUST". Is this post strike damage? It looks to me like was faintly stamped into the coin. What do you think?
Here's some closer pictures of two 64D Kennedy halfs. The first has no secondary image above the word "trust", The second and the one I question does. I can see a faint impression of a "y" or possibly a 7. I don't believe it's PSD because it's stamped into the coin. Sorry to keep this alive but there is something there that shouldn't be. Take a close look
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use