Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Specializing in Modern Numismatics 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

1945 D LWC. Look Like I Have 1945-D-1-DO-002

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 914Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Bate's Avatar
United States
1937 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2018  01:22 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Bate to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers

1945-D-LWC.-Look-Like-I-Have-1945-D-1-DO-002
1945-D-LWC.-Look-Like-I-Have-1945-D-1-DO-002
1945-D-LWC.-Look-Like-I-Have-1945-D-1-DO-002
1945-D-LWC.-Look-Like-I-Have-1945-D-1-DO-002
1945-D-LWC.-Look-Like-I-Have-1945-D-1-DO-002
1945-D-LWC.-Look-Like-I-Have-1945-D-1-DO-002
1945-D-LWC.-Look-Like-I-Have-1945-D-1-DO-002
Pillar of the Community
stoneman227's Avatar
United States
2376 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2018  05:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add stoneman227 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Excellent find ! A very nice class VI doubled die. By mintmark placement, your attribution looks to be on !
Pillar of the Community
Willburton's Avatar
United States
2567 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2018  08:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Willburton to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice one. Did you find it roll hunting
Pillar of the Community
Bate's Avatar
United States
1937 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2018  11:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bate to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
THanks stoneman227.
Wilburton I found it from the bag of wheat pennies gift from my boss.
Edited by Bate
09/22/2018 11:03 am
Pillar of the Community
Chase007's Avatar
United States
7594 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2018  11:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Chase007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's a kind of Boss we all need
Bedrock of the Community
coop's Avatar
United States
62064 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2018  12:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
stoneman227's Avatar
United States
2376 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2018  12:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add stoneman227 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Coop , he referenced CC 002 which is the same as VV 003
Bedrock of the Community
coop's Avatar
United States
62064 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2018  12:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Missed that.
1945-D-LWC.-Look-Like-I-Have-1945-D-1-DO-002
Pillar of the Community
Bate's Avatar
United States
1937 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2018  1:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bate to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
  Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 914Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.33 seconds to rattle this change. Forums