Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsJoin Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Specializing in Modern Numismatics Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

I Will Call This The Bee Hides Coin Comments Please

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 1,019Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
146 Posts
 Posted 12/20/2019  12:24 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Pasiego to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers

I-Will-Call-This-The-Bee-Hides-Coin--Comments-Please
I-Will-Call-This-The-Bee-Hides-Coin--Comments-Please
I-Will-Call-This-The-Bee-Hides-Coin--Comments-Please
I-Will-Call-This-The-Bee-Hides-Coin--Comments-Please
I-Will-Call-This-The-Bee-Hides-Coin--Comments-Please
I-Will-Call-This-The-Bee-Hides-Coin--Comments-Please
Pillar of the Community
Chase007's Avatar
United States
7597 Posts
 Posted 12/20/2019  2:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Chase007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, a few die chips.
Just curious, what does Bee Hides mean? do you mean Bee Hives?
Valued Member
United States
146 Posts
 Posted 12/20/2019  3:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pasiego to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hives's
Pillar of the Community
Willburton's Avatar
United States
2567 Posts
 Posted 12/20/2019  3:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Willburton to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bee hides don't add up very quickly.
Bedrock of the Community
coop's Avatar
United States
62064 Posts
 Posted 12/20/2019  4:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
(I bet he meant bee's hive) Just a die chip.
Pillar of the Community
Greasy Fingers's Avatar
United States
7349 Posts
 Posted 12/20/2019  10:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The Philly mint sure does beat the heck out those dies compared to Denver
Bedrock of the Community
coop's Avatar
United States
62064 Posts
 Posted 12/21/2019  8:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Probably not tempered correctly.
  Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 1,019Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.21 seconds to rattle this change. Forums