I will try another photo... it was difficult to focus the date, especially "46"... not PMD, not damaged, just difficult to focus...it looks like Machine Doubling, but then how to explain the "6" being off that much? the back of this coin is frosty AU, so I will post reverse also. Thanks to all... even though most of you don't/didnt reply... I can't learn if you remain silent. Thank you.
I also think PMD. It wouldn't be a DDO, it would be a RPD, unless you see doubling somewhere else. I tried to lighten and sharpen your image a bit but it still isn't great. Something hit the coin, taking off the top of the 6 and splitting the lower part, pushing some of it to the left a little and straightening out the inner loop, and pushing a little tip to the right, causing the illusion of doubling. That's how I see it.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use