I was doing a little organizing yesterday and came across some bank rolls from the past year I forgot about. I couldn't just put them in their new spot without searching a few rolls.
This little baby was about the third to last coin.
I'm really happy about the overall appearance. Probably a high AU. The "Red" is easier to see in hand than my images. There is even some light separation showing up on "GOD" even though there shouldn't be any with the single squeeze method of die production.
Enjoy.
Words of encouragement are one of the major food groups. We need to consume them regularly to thrive and grow.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use