I need Help with this one. searching through a roll of these. All looked normal shaped until I got to this one. it has the shape of the 001 but I don't see the definite double like the examples given on CC and Wexler.
My guess is that given how many coins look somewhat like the OP's coin, there is an issue with master die doubling on this year. It's not DDO-001, but there are a lot of coins that look like some milder version floating around. Coop nails it here for the easy way to determine DDO-001, just look at the shape of the interior top of the 8. Often times subtle doubling gets really easy to spot if you remember to look at those interior shapes.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use