Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Specializing in Modern Numismatics Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsRoyal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Dime Roll Searching

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6,743 / Views: 633,403Next Topic
Page: of 450
Pillar of the Community
M0nks's Avatar
United States
1770 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2012  4:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add M0nks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
one box 60,62
Pillar of the Community
Broseph's Avatar
United States
979 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2012  10:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Broseph to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
4 CWR from the bank today, got a 54 rosie! SO PUMPED! I'm a small scale CWH :)
Pillar of the Community
M0nks's Avatar
United States
1770 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2012  5:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add M0nks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1 box '46 and '64
Pillar of the Community
Gothic Florin's Avatar
United States
2541 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2012  10:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gothic Florin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1 box yielded a 1961-D.
Pillar of the Community
United States
619 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2012  11:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CPC24 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I found a 64D a few days ago in a Coinstar, and found a 60D today. It's a funny story, actually. I had a few halves to dump, and went to a Coinstar. There was a big, macho biker in front of me, dumping about $70 in coins. A silver dime dropped out, and he threw it on the floor and kicked it! I waited until he left, and picked it up...
Edited by CPC24
09/23/2012 02:00 am
Pillar of the Community
Broseph's Avatar
United States
979 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2012  12:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Broseph to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
people have no respect for money! He didn't realize he threw $2.50 away, on top of the $7 that coinstar took!
Pillar of the Community
SDcoinguy's Avatar
United States
2424 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2012  08:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SDcoinguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
owasookie...

my credit union only does plastic wrapped and I have had great luck! 2-6 per box! I guess it just depends on the area?
Pillar of the Community
rachums107's Avatar
United States
3345 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2012  09:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rachums107 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
200 pages!
New Member
LKLive13's Avatar
United States
14 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2012  7:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add LKLive13 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
After reading this thread I figured id try my hand so I picked up two rolls of dimes while I was just at the crocery store and what do you know a nice 51-S staring at me when I cracked the first roll!!
Pillar of the Community
hockingzig's Avatar
United States
1450 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2012  9:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hockingzig to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Uh-oh,I sense an addiction beginning!
Pillar of the Community
Broseph's Avatar
United States
979 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2012  9:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Broseph to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Once you win, then you can't stop!
New Member
LKLive13's Avatar
United States
14 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2012  10:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add LKLive13 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You are right... I'm rolling pennies right now so I can go buy a few more dime rolls tomorrow...lol!
New Member
United States
4 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2012  01:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add constrictor25 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well first time posting here but I have been watching these threads for quite a while. I just recently (few months ago) rediscovered quite a few old coins I had gotten as a child and realized that a lot of them were silver. It reignited the desire to get some of these coins again and I have been keeping my eyes open at work now. I work fast food as a college kid so I get access to quite a good flow of change at the registers.

I've been doing it for quite a few months now and had quite a good last 2 weeks. Everything in the picture below was found in the last 2 weeks. Gotta say I enjoy the thrill of being able to find some of this stuff still in circulation.

Dime-Roll-Searching
Pillar of the Community
Owassokie's Avatar
United States
622 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2012  02:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Owassokie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
SDCoinguy, Thanks for the info. By chance, are they brinks rolls? If the credit union rolls their own coin, it would be a little different deal.
Pillar of the Community
murrellington's Avatar
United States
3276 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2012  02:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add murrellington to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
constrictor25! That is some good finds in a couple weeks. I'd love a job that has a steady flow of change like that. I'm in college too but I work at a steakhouse. A lot of bills get circulated but not much change :(
  Previous TopicReplies: 6,743 / Views: 633,403Next Topic
Page: of 450

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.48 seconds to rattle this change. Forums