| Author |
Replies: 97 / Views: 10,601 |
|
|
|
Moderator
 United States
195559 Posts |
Quote: Adding a few silver dollars to this page: Fantastic! 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
12915 Posts |
Great additions and nice photography!
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107000 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
7394 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
7394 Posts |
And while I wish I had more, I have 1 AGE.  And YES the scratch is on the OGP  . I confirmed.  
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5295 Posts |
Great coins.  Looks like the cameo is made from ivory.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
2226 Posts |
Reminds me of why I also have them - the ASE is nothing short of a beautiful design. Thanks for sharing 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
7394 Posts |
Thanks Ed and SouthSav!
They are very pretty hence why I get them once in a while.
Edited by hfjacinto 08/24/2021 11:35 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5295 Posts |
hfjacinto, did you change your avatar?
|
|
Moderator
 United States
195559 Posts |
Quote:Dearborn your latest pictures encouraged me to post the rest of my ASE. Outstanding! 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
7394 Posts |
@numised,
I had requested a new avatar a few months ago and then forgot about it, I think it was changed a few weeks ago. As I like Bison. Although when I get a really nice Flying Eagle I'll probably change to that.
Edited by hfjacinto 08/24/2021 1:04 pm
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107000 Posts |
Quote: Dearborn your latest pictures encouraged me to post the rest of my ASE You have some very nice coins! I'm glad you posted up more of yours to showcase. The photographs are - to say at the very least - Specular! Coud you post up an image of your photography equipment set-up? I may have to emulate it.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
7394 Posts |
@dearborn,
I'll set up the camera gear and post pictures tomorrow.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
7394 Posts |
@dearborn, Since I didn't want to go off topic, link below is my process. Let me know if you have any questions. http://goccf.com/t/406383
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107000 Posts |
thanks, I'll go have a look
|
| |
Replies: 97 / Views: 10,601 |