Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Eisenhower Glory! Post Your Ike Circulation And CRH Finds!

First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 781 / Views: 99,752Next Topic
Page: of 53
Learn More...
United States
94325 Posts
 Posted 08/02/2019  11:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
It was taking me 5 hours to go through each $1k bag.
Five glorious hours I am sure.

Quote:
Now I need to get rid of my clads...
Suggestion...

http://goccf.com/t/247505
Valued Member
United States
152 Posts
 Posted 08/15/2019  2:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Still In Circ to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Robby-
No I live in fed area 12. Bigger city. Usually only took me 45 min at once per bag. Was not really looking for 1972s but looked for 73s, 1976 TY1s, silver, and large errors. As for returning the Ike's, it was always extremely hard to return and was somewhat worth the time.
Valued Member
United States
70 Posts
 Posted 12/12/2019  8:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bad Karma to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
http://goccf.com/t/240596&whichpage=51#2961825

I would be interested, Still In Circ, if you are still providing help on this.

Thank you.

--Bad Karma
Edited by Bad Karma
12/12/2019 8:59 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
593 Posts
 Posted 12/13/2019  1:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add santafeboy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
When I was searching I had a guy I found on craigslist who would buy every Eiisehower I brought him for $1.30 ea I got rid of close to 1000 clads this way and made a nice profit
Valued Member
United States
244 Posts
 Posted 12/16/2019  09:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jason39305 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I went to the bank on Friday and the teller had a whole roll of Eisenhower dollars in a plastic roll.
Learn More...
United States
94325 Posts
Valued Member
United States
152 Posts
 Posted 12/16/2019  1:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Still In Circ to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am still willing to help Bad Karma. Just send me an email.
Valued Member
United States
70 Posts
 Posted 12/16/2019  5:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bad Karma to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I am still willing to help Bad Karma. Just send me an email.
*** Edited by Staff to add Quote tags. Please use them in the future. ***

Still in Circ, you profile on this forum is not accepting emails. I have emailed you using the email address on your YouTube Channel.

Thanks!

Pillar of the Community
United States
805 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2020  2:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add berto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think it is time to resurrect this thread...My favorite teller was finally able to order Ikes again. This time from Loomis. I dropped off a gift card to her yesterday when I picked up a sealed $400 bag. She commented she saw an 1800's coin through the plastic bag, so I knew there was at least one goodie inside. I found 1 ASE (1999), 2 Morgans (1879 and 1921S), and 1 40% silver 71S Ike, plus an impaired '73S Cu-Ni clad proof, and an AU/BU '73 (the '73 filled a hole in the Ike Dansco I am putting together from Ikes I find in cirulcation, woohoo!).

In a couple months I will ping my favorite teller and ask her to try ordering Ikes again.

I have over 1500 Ikes set aside to search for errors and varieties, but I may just sell them because I do not have the time to search them!

Cheers to all, and happy hunting!
Learn More...
United States
94325 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
1027 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2020  3:35 pm  Show Profile   Check CalzoneManiac's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add CalzoneManiac to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Fantastic! There's still silver out there.
Looking for pre-1961 Russian and Soviet coins.
Valued Member
United States
152 Posts
 Posted 02/27/2020  1:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Still In Circ to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good finds bud!
Pillar of the Community
United States
955 Posts
 Posted 04/02/2020  9:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mr Click to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice!!
Pillar of the Community
United States
805 Posts
 Posted 10/01/2020  1:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add berto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Again, it is time to resurrect this thread.

My favorite teller was finally able to order Ikes again back in early March, then her bank branch closed from mid-March until July. She placed the order with Loomis. Apparently Loomis delivered the coins early to mid-March, but she had already left the branch because it was temporarily closing due to covid restrictions. The coins were "lost in the shuffle" for awhile. After the closed branch reopened in July, I received a call from a teller there enquiring whether or not I wanted the, "half dollar coins" I ordered. I told him I did not remember ordering half dollars, but I would be happy to pick up the coins he had for me.

I went to the branch, and the teller plopped a $500 bag of Ikes on the counter. I was happy! I "paid the man" and left with the bag of Ikes and a smile on my face. After I arrived home I found 1 ASE (2018), and a few stickered or gold-plated Ikes, but nothing else of interest.

I have since found my favorite teller at a nearby branch. I thanked her and gave her a gift card. Unfortunately, she is not able to order coins for me atm due to the "coin shortage". But she assured me she would try ordering Ikes again as soon as the coin order restrictions are lifted.

In other Ike-related news, earlier this week I sold 1,000 Ikes to one person for 20% profit. Now I have only the 500 Ikes I most recently picked up. I admit it was bittersweet to sell the 1,000 Ikes, but I decided I would not get around to searching them for errors/varieties anytime soon.

Cheers to all, and happy hunting!
Edited by berto
10/01/2020 1:38 pm
Learn More...
United States
94325 Posts
Page: of 53
Previous TopicReplies: 781 / Views: 99,752Next Topic  
First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.46 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05