| Author |
Replies: 16 / Views: 2,126 |
Page 2 of 2
|
|
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
37206 Posts |
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
94367 Posts |
AU-55 sounds right to me as well. Super coin.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
7734 Posts |
I'm at AU53 on this beautiful little jewel of a coin. Lovely item!
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
2869 Posts |
I cant grade gold but my guess is au53
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
4707 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3185 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
1273 Posts |
|
|
Rest in Peace
United States
10625 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5720 Posts |
Great looking half eagle, I'd say AU-55.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1873 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
4510 Posts |
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
18940 Posts |
technically I see it as AU55 but I can see it slabbed at AU53
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6447 Posts |
Thanks for the comments! PCGS grade is AU-53 which I think is fair. The coin has quite a lot of prooflike flash in the fields. It's a beauty and a welcome addition to the collection.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
9811 Posts |
I'm too late to the party to play but it's right in the ballpark I was (I was actually a little higher at AU55) but just wanted to say congrats, that is a sweet coin Jaobler, a very nice addition indeed. 
"Buy the Book Before You Buy the Coin" - Aaron R. Feldman - "And read it" - Me 2013! ANA Life Member #3288 in good standing since 1981, ANS, Early American Coppers Member (EAC), Colonial Coin Collectors Club member (C4), Conder Token Collector Club member (CTCC), Civil War Token Society (CWTS) member, Liberty Seated Collectors Club (LSCC) & Numismatic Bibliomania Society member (NBS), USMex, Member in good standing, 2¢ variety collector. See my want page: http://goccf.com/t/140440
|
|
Page 2 of 2
|
Replies: 16 / Views: 2,126 |
Page 2 of 2
|