| Author |
Replies: 21 / Views: 1,909 |
Page 2 of 2
|
|
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
94367 Posts |
Sharper photos would really help.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
19629 Posts |
Given the photos posted, I'd venture an MS65. Nice coin.
|
|
Rest in Peace
United States
10625 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
4680 Posts |
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
37206 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
8535 Posts |
MS65
Oregon coin geek.....*** GO BEAVS ! ! ! ***
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
94367 Posts |
Intense luster, but cheek scrapes hold it to 64 for me.
Edited by Coinfrog 08/08/2021 10:11 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3848 Posts |
I'll go with an MS65. Fields look relatively clean, yet hard to see anything small with the photos.
Suffering from bust half fever. Want to learn how to attribute early half dollars by die variety? Click Here: http://goccf.com/t/434955Shoot me a PM if you are looking to sell bust halves.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
2869 Posts |
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
18939 Posts |
the luster may offset some of the light marks and scuffs. MS65
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1873 Posts |
I agree with panzaldi. Maybe even gets a 66 with all that luster.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
7368 Posts |
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
94367 Posts |
Okay, okay! I'll bump to 65. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3746 Posts |
I'm in the MS-64 camp, but this one has great eye appeal for the grade.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
792 Posts |
Sorry for the delay! I love this luster! Good guesses--you guys were on the same page as PCGS here! 
|
|
Page 2 of 2
|
Replies: 21 / Views: 1,909 |
Page 2 of 2
|