Coin Community Family of Web Sites
300,000 items to help build your collection! Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsJoin Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Specializing in Modern Numismatics








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

2026 Morgan And Peace Dollar Two-Coin Set Subscription = Reverse Proofs?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
First Page Previous Page  Showing last 15 replies.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 50 / Views: 4,526Next Topic
Page: of 4
Moderator
Learn More...
United States
196572 Posts
 Posted 06/26/2026  3:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list

Quote:
Buck - The US Mint website lists the Reverse Proofs as single coins this year. The "Morgan and Peace dollar 2026 Two-Coin Set" is what appears on the product page, but when you subscribe to that set, it changes to "Morgan and Peace dollar Two-Coin Reverse Proof Set Subscription."
I fear we are not going to know the truth until we get them in hand, but I hope the website updates their images and specs before it comes to that.
Moderator
Learn More...
United States
196572 Posts
 Posted 06/26/2026  3:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list

Quote:
Now I'm curious about this—is it a new Palladium or Platinum Eagle?

Quote:
It's a silver medal going to be released with the 1907 gold coin as a set, part of the best of mint series...
It is outside my budget, that is all I can say for certain.

I still wish these silver medals were offered solo. I might find a way to afford them.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2360 Posts
 Posted 06/26/2026  3:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add livingwater to your friends list
I agree, wish they'd offer the silver medals separately.
Pillar of the Community
United States
5700 Posts
 Posted 06/26/2026  6:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Morgans Dad to your friends list
@ Boba,

Yes your correct the 1921 Peace Silver dollars were 1st released in 1921, I am a recipient of a Few of those sets.


My reasoning behind the rant, Only Peace dollars from 2026 on, Truly have a 100th Anniversary.

Not The Morgan dollars.
Pillar of the Community
United States
814 Posts
 Posted 06/27/2026  10:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Boba Debt to your friends list
I hope this diamond finish is real, because not only would it give me a fifth type for my collection, but there's a chance the mint might use it for the ASEs and AGEs next year.

Originally, I thought the Enhanced UC set would take the far-right empty spots on this page of my CAPS Album, but now I think I'll need to move the 2017 Liberty medals and rearrange the Morgan and Peace dollars in a way that makes sense.


2026-Morgan-And-Peace-Dollar-Two-Coin-Set-Subscription-=-Reverse-Proofs?

Moderator
Learn More...
United States
196572 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2160 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2026  12:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cptbilly to your friends list
Thanks to all for the discussion, videos, and updates. . .If a private company ran its web commerce portal the way the US Mint did, the company would be a laughingstock.
" Even a clock that's stopped is right twice a day. "
Moderator
Learn More...
United States
196572 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2026  2:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list
I know plenty that are arguably worse.

They get no press because they are not the US Mint, but I assure you they have heard my complaints.
Pillar of the Community
United States
814 Posts
 Posted 07/01/2026  03:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Boba Debt to your friends list

Quote:
Jbuck wrote

Boba, that page looks really good


Thanks, but now I have to figure out a way to incorporate the Diamond Finish set

I was hoping the Enh UC coins would be the last versions the mint released and then this type collection would be done, but now it's going to look incomplete.

Moderator
Learn More...
United States
196572 Posts
 Posted 07/01/2026  11:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list

Quote:
Thanks, but now I have to figure out a way to incorporate the Diamond Finish set
I have full faith and confidence that you will make it work.

Quote:
I was hoping the Enh UC coins would be the last versions the mint released and then this type collection would be done, but now it's going to look incomplete.
The Mint is always going to come up with something new. Perhaps call it complete for a date range that you define? It is how I accept my 7070 as complete—19th & 20th Century Type set. No need for all the types released the last quarter century.
New Member
United States
2 Posts
 Posted Today  8H 22M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Retired Leo to your friends list
I saw the same thing about the reverse proof... but when you look close, it also says... other items you might be interested in
New Member
United States
2 Posts
 Posted Today  8H 19M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Retired Leo to your friends list
I just bought the subscription... at 160,000 total, it will be a rare coin, regardless of price. This coin will sell out, you heard it here first.
Moderator
Learn More...
United States
196572 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2160 Posts
 Posted Today  6H 2M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cptbilly to your friends list
Welcome aboard, LEO. It may sell out but a mintage of 160,000 is not rare.
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
24234 Posts
 Posted Today  5H 40M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list
Yeah, there are 214 on ebay right now, far from rare.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nk..._sacat=11116
Previous TopicReplies: 50 / Views: 4,526Next Topic
Page: of 4
First Page Previous Page  Showing last 15 replies.
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.


    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.47 seconds to rattle this change. Forums