Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Coinstar Finds! (Including Bank Counters And Other Machines)

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4,172 / Views: 374,789Next Topic
Page: of 279
Learn More...
United States
87587 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
2059 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2016  4:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, jbuck... 3 silver dimes and a wheatie in the past 6 days of Coinstaring... not bad at all!
CRH Nickeloholic. Over 1,000,000 nickels searched in three years! Already have found THREE complete Jefferson sets over that time!
Learn More...
United States
87587 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
2059 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2016  6:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, jbuck... especially when it's silver and wheaties! I went through that streak of finding quite a bit of money, but no goodies... I'll take the quality over quantity here too!
CRH Nickeloholic. Over 1,000,000 nickels searched in three years! Already have found THREE complete Jefferson sets over that time!
United States
8 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2016  6:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add shadeone to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
After a week if only finding the odd Canadian penny or bent up dime I found all this in one machine. Nothing special US wise but still fun to get this much in one stop!
Pillar of the Community
United States
633 Posts
 Posted 11/03/2016  1:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Illegaltender to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Coinstar has been kind this week. A 1957 d dime, 1943 dime, some foreign and 2 Sacagawea dollars have shown up this week.
Learn More...
United States
87587 Posts
 Posted 11/03/2016  2:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
After a week if only finding the odd Canadian penny or bent up dime I found all this in one machine. Nothing special US wise but still fun to get this much in one stop!
I agree. Also, free money!
Learn More...
United States
87587 Posts
 Posted 11/03/2016  2:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Coinstar has been kind this week. A 1957 d dime, 1943 dime, some foreign and 2 Sacagawea dollars have shown up this week.
Nice finds!
Valued Member
United States
165 Posts
 Posted 11/04/2016  10:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earendil to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A quick visit to a supermarket Coinstar machine yielded 31 cents in miscellaneous change (2 dimes and 11 zinc pennies). I have found no silver in several months, so the hunt continues!
Learn More...
United States
87587 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
589 Posts
 Posted 11/13/2016  8:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add santafeboy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No silver but scooped out 2 handfuls of coins that totaled $4.70 including a 1995 Kennedy half and a Mexico 50 centavos coin
Valued Member
United States
353 Posts
 Posted 11/14/2016  11:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mellamobradley46 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I found a nice 1960 dime in coinstar the other night. That's the first time in months that I found anything.
Learn More...
United States
87587 Posts
Valued Member
United States
217 Posts
 Posted 11/17/2016  6:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CollectionMaster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got some foreigns from the tellers today, as they save them for me. Nothing out of the ordinary, just a big pile of Canadians, a few euros, 2 Mexicans, A token, and a single coin from Bermuda, Australia, The Cayman Islands, and Israel.

Pillar of the Community
United States
3460 Posts
 Posted 11/18/2016  08:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cwb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Son Dumped Father's Coin Collection into CoinStar Machine for Money to Buy Crack

http://whotv.com/2016/11/18/son-dum...o-buy-crack/

Quote:
Authorities have video of Rinaldi at the CoinStar machine and say that many of the coins that were not rejected by the machine because of their silver content have been recovered. Police don't know where the rejected coins ended up.

Edited by cwb
11/18/2016 08:44 am
Page: of 279 Previous TopicReplies: 4,172 / Views: 374,789Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.87 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05