Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

A Couple Of 1859's With Very Nice Clash Marks!!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Canada
582 Posts
 Posted 11/26/2016  05:28 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add viper to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Here are a couple of 1859's with nice clash marks that I thought I would share!! The bottom one you can even see the 9 under her chin. Enjoy....

MG
Edited by viper
11/26/2016 05:31 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
758 Posts
 Posted 11/26/2016  08:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Phil310 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice bold clash marks! I like the 9 under the chin. Are those obverses 80 and 80a?
Bedrock of the Community
Canada
10724 Posts
 Posted 11/26/2016  08:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SHAFTA9a to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, very nice..love the clashes.
True North
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3234 Posts
 Posted 11/26/2016  09:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DEVLEC to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great clashes...Great coins and photography..!!

I'm jealous..

Thanks for sharing them here...

Are the reverses just as beautiful..?
Pillar of the Community
Canada
582 Posts
 Posted 11/26/2016  10:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add viper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes Phil310 80 and 80a and yes DEVLEC the reverses are just as beautiful.

MG
Pillar of the Community
New Zealand
1464 Posts
 Posted 11/26/2016  1:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fourmack to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
unfair
This should not be allowed to show such awesome coins
Cheers Don

Vickies cents and GB Farthings nut.
"Old" is a figure of speech and nothing more
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2187 Posts
 Posted 11/26/2016  2:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Paulsz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I love when the numbers of the date show up in the clash marks. Very nice! Thanks for sharing these beauties
Pillar of the Community
Canada
582 Posts
 Posted 11/26/2016  5:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add viper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Same coin as the original post 2ed from the top. This is what you get if you play a bit with the lighting!!

Enjoy

MG
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
2246 Posts
 Posted 11/26/2016  6:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome clashes, thanks for sharing, the reverses are just as cool.
Like the 9 under the chin in the better light. Die cracks
everywhere. The die(s) have had a long life. It reminded me of the
1861 Nova Scotia clash I have.

RCNA Member
APNA Member
CNCC Member
Pillar of the Community
Canada
582 Posts
 Posted 11/26/2016  6:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add viper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very very nice SilverDon! I realy like it...

MG
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1462 Posts
 Posted 11/27/2016  09:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add papeldog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1886 obv1 Canadian large cent is another good year to look for clashes
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.59 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05